one to one coaching

(Discuss) How to manage Emotions of trading?

MartinL

Have anyone of you come to a point where you lose up on many of your positions? When you feel emotionally that this is the best time for trading? / when you have a good dream or a good belief this is the best time for a good trade( your mind feels as though you can make an impact with your actions) Once this happens emotions begin to take over,do you go ahead to trade or restrain yourself during this time?

blackking

I am always use plan trading to control emotion, with using plan trading on single plan also will prepare stop loss and target profit after making decision in forex market, and this is also making easiness to manage the risk than without stop loss, but indeed there are trader that working without stop loss

cesar470

I never lose sight of my interests.
On the other hand, I analyze not only what, but how.
Expert negotiators know the mood of the other person, acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses and take advantage of them.

Most people usually react to the emotions of the other side with reciprocity. They know five great emotions, happiness, anger, anxiety, fear and sadness.

cesar470

However, I think that negotiation is a challenge that we must face with enthusiasm, if once we enter sad and sad and we have the battle lost, we must be willing to seek a solution that is of benefit to both parties.
When negotiating, we must know that it is a relationship with another human being, that he feels, that he has emotions and his own history, if we take care of this and also train ourselves and learn negotiation techniques, we can maximize our probability of winning the denial and, consequently, sale.
An excellent negotiator has a positive attitude, a high level of motivation and empowering beliefs.

blackking

I think having good mindset also will help to making better control emotion during trading, if trader believe with their analysis hence they need confidence with their emotion and keep discipline with plan trading that already planned before, sometime lack in discipline also causing trader abandon their plan quickly and change with new plan only because tempted by price movement

imi2

Emotions are really hard to control especially in forex trading but we need to keep them out from trading if we wish to become successful and it can be possible through practice.

blackking

Emotions are really hard to control especially in forex trading but we need to keep them out from trading if we wish to become successful and it can be possible through practice.
There are some trader that using robot to replace their hand because reason if manual trading often emotion, and let robot work for managed account fully automatic without emotion as robot, but as trader that use robot also need ready with consequence because not always robot can work properly, might one weakness robot is can't trade with news

blackking

You can program Robots to stop trading at times of news or when price is extremely volatile
Might not all trader having knowledge to created robot, if any trader already having good system trading and work profitable, might they can ask robot programmer to created robot based on their system trading, but also need cost to get service from programmer, but if want to looking free robot on forum community some trader share robot with free

Beloved

Emotions are the biggest enemies of traders and most importantly a naive trader. Managing one’s emotional state is a strenuous task in forex trading.

annaserea

to be productive and control your emotions, with down times in the market can be great opportunities to do some intense market research.

Aaronpp

To generate profits you must learn to manage your emotions, when you possess a feeling of intuition and you think it’s your time to give an important movement in the market is paramount that you don’t get more excited than you should, you must first think very carefully which operations can favor you and what is the rate of loss that can generate you, you should not bet on a move that can generate a very big loss from which you can recover.

Beloved

Management of your emotions is upto you, that how you are able to do it. You have to learn the practical things which can control your mind during difficult situation and you can trade easily.

one to one coaching