(Discuss) How to Spot What the 10% Elite are Doing

Wondering why you missed the GBP drop? The insiders, hedge-funds, and political elite already knew the drop was coming. Look at my chart and you can see the setup completely. The un-trained eye can see beyond using a ton of indicators. You really think the Central Banks not telling their friends which way they will move the market. You better think again. You really think they trade on M15,M30,H1,H4 timeframes. No, they trade on information before the world knows. You can track their footprints on offline charts. I use the M10.

USA and UK controls the money flow via World Bank and their Central Banks. The money movement must go through both countries. This is why EU is so scared to leave because they will get treated like the red-head stepchild from USA and UK when it comes to support from World Bank.

Attachments

Yes TMA+CG from Mladen. It doesn't matter if repaints. You are looking for best price to enter. It's the wave of price I care about with this indicator. Other is Cloud Indicator. This one I edited the code for my trading style. No, Im not sharing it. It's personal use. There are similar indicators that does the same.

See how the Elite and Insiders already knew the news before the world. Better understand how this game is played or get left behind. Smart Money have eyes and ears in every government. There's no fair play when trading; all about the money grab from government Central Banks....

Attachments

maddogs

Hi. Can I ask if to create your offline M10 charts are you using range bar/renko or just a timeframe multiplier?

watsone

Here's the link i meant to post,computer played up before i could,doesn't look like you can edit posts like you used to

You must be registered for see medias

Another tip I've learned over the years watching the market. Tuesday thru Thursday are best days to trade...Why? You need all the Central Banks and Algo based Institutions to turn on their system to stabilize the market flow, especially UK and USA Central banks. You need Central Banks to talk with each other to set the market for the week. Normally, that takes all of Monday for them coordinate around the world. Never trade on Fridays, Central Banks and Institutions are closing per time-zone session which makes the market flow unstable and create traps. In all, let them play their hand first then trade. Impulse trading on Sunday, Monday, and Friday could possibly hurt your account not know how money market flow works.

innocent

Yes TMA+CG from Mladen. It doesn't matter if repaints. You are looking for best price to enter. It's the wave of price I care about with this indicator. Other is Cloud Indicator. This one I edited the code for my trading style. No, Im not sharing it. It's personal use. There are similar indicators that does the same.
Pls what do u mean wave of price

matricks

Wondering why you missed the GBP drop? The insiders, hedge-funds, and political elite already knew the drop was coming. Look at my chart and you can see the setup completely. The un-trained eye can see beyond using a ton of indicators. You really think the Central Banks not telling their friends which way they will move the market. You better think again. You really think they trade on M15,M30,H1,H4 timeframes. No, they trade on information before the world knows. You can track their footprints on offline charts. I use the M10.

USA and UK controls the money flow via World Bank and their Central Banks. The money movement must go through both countries. This is why EU is so scared to leave because they will get treated like the red-head stepchild from USA and UK when it comes to support from World Bank.
May i know this ichimoku custom or standard indicator? kind to share settings? Thanks alot

cky

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
For those of you wanting to set this up. open a chart to M5 now in the scripts selection double click PeriodConverter to add to chart change the number to 2, next go to file - open offline - go to pair you have selected and double click on M10, already have the 2 indicators in the zip file in your indicators folder and templet in its folder, apply templet and there you go. attached image matches post #7 very close
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

thamibn

you dont wanna share the cloud indicator because of personal use, like real, people are greed out there not sharing how to milk the market as if they will finish the money on forex hahahaha.

thamibn

For those of you wanting to set this up. open a chart to M5 now in the scripts selection double click PeriodConverter to add to chart change the number to 2, next go to file - open offline - go to pair you have selected and double click on M10, already have the 2 indicators in the zip file in your indicators folder and templet in its folder, apply templet and there you go. attached image matches post #7 very close
You must be registered for see images attach
Thanks for your effort brother real appreciate it.

Reactions: cky
IM glad to see those took the initiative to find the indicators and make the system. Glad for you. The system really works. While everyone getting slaughtered today. Real traders understand what's going. US wants the dollar stronger to pay for stimulus checks. Take the money from the traders.

Attachments