Aurix Exchange

I am a gambler. I decided to go in with Company E in the first wave.

L

lastmanout

I used to be a heavy gambler. But now I just make mental bets. That's how I lost my mind.I would not class myself has intelligent person no far from it in fact I would class myself has been quite unintelligent so any remarks regarding my spelling or the way I put things across will be taken on the Chin. Some time ago I made the foolish mistake of leavening what I do best (Laying horse to loose on BF) and explore the currency market, I spent a full year doing my research (Yes I hear you loud and clear it takes more than a year to become a trader).Went through all the DVDs? yes started off with demos, tried all the platforms that resemble slot machines, read all the books that were half filled with the author thanking his mother and the world, The author who tells you that 90% of people fail( but never says he?s in the lucky group of the 10%). So we get this message over and over again (that 90% of people fail) so what on earth are we all wasting our time for, we spend hours studying technical analysis. Candle charting, and the history of the market but we forget about the number one killer and that is the MF brokers, These MF lure you in with BS about honesty and integrity how they will try to help, But these MF just end up shafting you good and proper, Tell me have you ever had your stop hit at a price that turned out to be the low high for
The day Bad luck perhaps? May be. What if it happens more than once? Do you
Ever feel like the market is out to get you Well, guess what your feeling was right the only difference been its not the market but the Mf, You can make money but how do you deal with these dishonest MF. Before a news release why is the market so drunk? You have to really ask yourself why, I?m sure it?s not the so called inter banks, my feeling is that these MF Brokers all sing from the same sheet, Some finance minister farts and the market goes drunk, The fed gets a cold the market gets Drunk, Then you have these MFs who peddle worthless so called expert advisors, Some of these Mf should be prosecuted for misleading people with all their false claims, Yet every day people blow their accounts and idiots like me wonder why, Well this idiot has gone back to BF and started making some money without worrying if the feds going to fart or some Euro minster bends down to tie his shoe lace , People I know some of you are going to say well I make very good money and all that BS, Just be honest people this is a waste of time and hard earned money, So why do it? No don?t take any notice of the Nike ad

Aurix Exchange