Aurix Exchange

I Have a WORKING arbitrage system

autt86

i have a working arbitrage system using two brokers but i need help from people on the forum to try and limit the loss.

any ideas?

lerxst

Could you provide some more information? The detailed statement shows eurusd trades from one broker, so it's difficult to give you suggestions or ideas for improvement without knowing the trading system details.

Best

sreesimha

Hi ,

Have you tried to use the Multi purpose trade manager to lock in trades? The link is posted in forum somewhere else. Best of luck

Cheers,

sree.

teapeak

Hi,
did you write it on your own or you have it from other sources? Please share it if possible. Are you run it on Live account, because on demo - without spreads and reqoutes it is pointless to show statements. :cool:

autt86

Hi,
did you write it on your own or you have it from other sources? Please share it if possible. Are you run it on Live account, because on demo - without spreads and reqoutes it is pointless to show statements. :cool:

yes, i am running the ea on a live account, the ea i am using is tweaked with many settings from different ea's

autt86

Could you provide some more information? The detailed statement shows eurusd trades from one broker, so it's difficult to give you suggestions or ideas for improvement without knowing the trading system details.

Best

the system uses two brokers to feed data, im sure you are all aware of that, i have written a sl, tp and breakeven codes into the ea.

i need sort of of exit gap to close the trades when prices are the same on both brokers. any ideas?

teapeak

Hello !
I have a problem to send you PM, so if you don't mind try to PM me, I can help you to improve your system.;)

lerxst

the system uses two brokers to feed data, im sure you are all aware of that, i have written a sl, tp and breakeven codes into the ea.

i need sort of of exit gap to close the trades when prices are the same on both brokers. any ideas?

I notice that most of the trades on your statement are under 1 pip when closed. With demo perhaps this is okay but with live account over a long run, you might run into some problems with brokers. Not knowing how you are doing the two datafeeds, perhaps you can increase the threshold of the value differential when the EA places trades so that there's more room for the trades to move in your favor to close out. You potentially with have less trades, but more quality pips and less chance of scalping issues with broker.

Best

autt86

I notice that most of the trades on your statement are under 1 pip when closed. With demo perhaps this is okay but with live account over a long run, you might run into some problems with brokers. Not knowing how you are doing the two datafeeds, perhaps you can increase the threshold of the value differential when the EA places trades so that there's more room for the trades to move in your favor to close out. You potentially with have less trades, but more quality pips and less chance of scalping issues with broker.

Best

the statements are on a live account,i understand what you trying to say about giving the trades more room to breathe. a trailing stop is out of the question because the ea makes 1-3 pips max, for a tailing stop to work with most brokers you will need a trailing stop of 15.

I need someone to program a EXIT GAP function to the EA.
need the EA to closing the orders when the prices are same with BOTH brokers.

However we might want to keep the order longer and exit by Trailing Stop, TP/SL and not when the prices are same again.

anyone can help me?

huuu

You call that proof, have a look at the attached statment and then tell me if you can do better than I am doing:D

jamesfr

An Arbitrage system eh ??

But why all i'm seeing there was a single pair trade ??

You don't need more than one pair to do an Arb.
His method is using the price feed from 2 brokers with different speeds

Arbitrage
1.The purchase of securities on one market for immediate resale on another market in order to profit from a price discrepancy.

Capella

VIP Member
<snip>... a trailing stop is out of the question because the ea makes 1-3 pips max, for a tailing stop to work with most brokers you will need a trailing stop of 15.<snip>

True in the sense that a SL and/or TP cannot be sent with the OrderSend or OrderModify command with this restriction, but False in the sense that there's no such restriction to use internal variables to recalculate and store trailing SL and TP, and finally send OrderClose command when there's a trigger.

Capella

VIP Member
You call that proof, have a look at the attached statment and then tell me if you can do better than I am doing:D

What is the name of the broker? Or does anyone know which broker that gives 7% in welcome bonus? Anyway, a pdf-file like that doesn't prove anything,

elcctroo

Please be so kind as to explain how I can capture from MT4 broker, the prices of other different broker?

Thank you very much.

elcctroo

I think this approach is not right for the exit. The system starts operation with REAL when we have the reference price case observing an exaggerated distance and thought it must necessarily be corrected. The correction can be made because the corridor REAL adjustment or that the reference price adjustment.

With this dual vision of the movement of adjustment, after opening the position, I think we should dispense with the reference price and focus only on the REAL movimioento price for which we open the order.

Regards.

autt86, which two brokers? aplari uk and which other? thanks,

Aurix Exchange