one to one coaching

I need help for EA VPS and BROKER

vitalfx

Forex Trader
I am going to make my trades automatic now, so I request to every skilled person of wwi that please tell me which
EA is best????
VPS with minimum fee and latency???
Broker with low spread and with good service???

Please do not neglect and answer soon please....

jumper

My broker is ,
It has very fast execution and good conditions and also allows you to sell your signals.

Farazi

Banned Users
I am going to make my trades automatic now, so I request to every skilled person of wwi that please tell me which
EA is best????

Vital IC markets has very low spreads and due to your geo location you can also get a swap free true ECN account. For VPS check out their free VPS and also paid ones too as I am sure latencies are involved. I am not into EAs as very experienced traders with over 25 years of trading experiences told me don't use EAs at all as still artificial intelligence is naive and EAs can't react to changing market situation as a human being can. Anyways wish you all the best. Please check out my other comments too on various threads asking you questions but never getting answers.

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Oh fatazi, sorry for my late replies to you champ, you are one of my good friends at wwi forums, you know I always feel gulity when I reply late to my friends of wwi forum, but the problem is I can not spare time for internet surfing, I say thank you for guiding me.

lucky_seb

Lucky Bastard
Oh fatazi, sorry for my late replies to you champ, you are one of my good friends at wwi forums, you know I always feel gulity when I reply late to my friends of wwi forum, but the problem is I can not spare time for internet surfing, I say thank you for guiding me.
May be too late but just in case....
IC Markets with commercialnetworkservices.com have a latency with NY4 server < 1.10 MS . I have used them for a EA which used fast price movement.
If u use a EU broker, i have a good feedback from winity.io which are cheap and have a latency with London < 30 ms .

grugged

EA is best????

You can use metaquote vps or Google vps. Those two have good bandwidth for me.

one to one coaching