i Think this is the best software for gann analyzes with book for learn

raul89

i Think this is the best software for gann analyzes with book for learn

hi after i searched on internet for something like this i found it at the end ...

i hope you get benefits from this

in this url you will find the book for learning how to ue shepherd gann squares indicator and the indicator versions url's

krisver

Gann is profitable because he is "Gann"

The question is, are you traders think the same as "Gann"
This is the reason why gann users are not profitable , because they are not Gann.

I didn't even seen a single verified track record who uses GANN that is profitable.

Dont get me wrong, Gan is a great principle, but only profitable in the hands on Gann himself.

Looking for the "Gann"indicator, waste your 30years, you will never get there.
I just want to give an honest opinion.

Sixer

Khit Wong claimes that he uses the Gann rules profitably:

Sixer

Some what I agree with you, Gann said it himself, he invested 10 years of research and studies before he get it. If you can do that too to yourself (finding out your own way of seeing the market) and give it that hard research and study you can make it. We are all unique in different ways and perceive things differently.

Gann is profitable because he is "Gann"

The question is, are you traders think the same as "Gann"
This is the reason why gann users are not profitable , because they are not Gann.

I didn't even seen a single verified track record who uses GANN that is profitable.

Dont get me wrong, Gan is a great principle, but only profitable in the hands on Gann himself.

Looking for the "Gann"indicator, waste your 30years, you will never get there.
I just want to give an honest opinion.