13th January - High

18th January - Low

28th January - High

I wish you a good new year when that time arrives
Stay safe all of you, and enjoy the holidays

(y)

Unclocked

Hi,

is this forecast based on AOR or Lone aviator cycles?
Hi :)

No, this is not based on the Lone aviator, that i havnt included in this forecast
Keep in mind, i found a small error in this forecast, but I wont change it - feb Will have the updated forecast

This is based on a geocentric planet, a shiny one ;-)

AOR can not forecast time, but it can be applied onto time :)

monkeybusiness

Hi :)

No, this is not based on the Lone aviator, that i havnt included in this forecast
Keep in mind, i found a small error in this forecast, but I wont change it - feb Will have the updated forecast

This is based on a geocentric planet, a shiny one ;-)

AOR can not forecast time, but it can be applied onto time :)
Thanks for sharing.

positioning my binoculars in search of shiny planet :)

m4ni4c

Gann said to focus on time cycles, then price, then geometry.

Found this video on youtube which does an amazing job showing the time cycles:

You must be registered for see medias

Unclocked

325000 cycles, no. Thats way way to many
It a intersting way indeed.

I agree, the first thing to focus is on time, but keep in mind what he said, Gann; REPEATS from the past

Best Regards
(y)

monkeybusiness

IMO, One big obstacle for Gann learners is a proper background. Before attempting to understand Gann, we need to be well versed with books mentioned in his reading list. Numerology/Astrology/Astronomy/Pythagorean maths & musical scales etc etc...

Somehow I feel Gann took it for granted that those we are trying to learn his methods are already familiar with this stuff.

Unclocked

Why did you choose IBM and not something like DJ or SP?
Hi - did not get a update on this forum for some reason. Anyways, i picked IBM as it was the first one i began on + i know which price systems go with that stock and cycles, so it a good pratice ground for me

im currently doing AUD/USD as i would like to trade that one

i have never really looked at DJ and SP for trading purpose

Unclocked

IMO, One big obstacle for Gann learners is a proper background. Before attempting to understand Gann, we need to be well versed with books mentioned in his reading list. Numerology/Astrology/Astronomy/Pythagorean maths & musical scales etc etc...

Somehow I feel Gann took it for granted that those we are trying to learn his methods are already familiar with this stuff.

Agree, it does take TIME to understand it all and a proper background is vital

luigi

Hi - did not get a update on this forum for some reason. Anyways, i picked IBM as it was the first one i began on + i know which price systems go with that stock and cycles, so it a good pratice ground for me

im currently doing AUD/USD as i would like to trade that one

i have never really looked at DJ and SP for trading purpose
I understand.Always a good thing to have one instrument that one is able to read and hone the skills

Unclocked

Hmm i agree

Im not gonna lie, i do have some good Gann friends whom i share research with - i truly wouldn´t have come this far without them - so i feel personally its important to have someone to help you along the way/research with

Yes the cycles can be hard and aren´t to easy to obtain from the Tunnel book in the beginning, BUT i promise you that they are in there - True knowlegde just takes some time, which from time to time can be frustrating

luigi

I did not think about what can be found IN Gann´s writings,rather what is NOT as in my experience there is a whole cosmology running at the back of it all that is nowhere spoken about openly

luigi

For me the line of reasoning goes back to the den like Gann writes about the hunter hunting.....from the vibration back to what causes it....eventually there is one law at the back of it all...its in the Bible and most probably any other sacred book,I believe it to be common knowledge among the priesthood in whatever wayback times

Unclocked

Yes i agree with you -there is a cause for the LOV system and the Planetary system - i do not know that cause at this moment, but it can be understood thru Gann´s LOV system

And yes, im sure someone knew it back then too, and it gotta be in the Bible, Koran etc

luigi

The good thing is one does not to understand it all to trade well! What really makes Gann an everlasting legend is the fact that he has left just about enough for those with the right mindset to be able to find their way through tunnel and then the bible...knowledge,understanding,wisdom....also funny that that represents what is sephira in the ancient lore of the Hebrews

one to one coaching