Ichiplus ea

peachy

WwI Memebr
If anybody following this thread, If I am understanding what the member is doing, he is providing the rar file, but is wanting to charge 20 dollars us for a pin to unlock it. If this is the case. Please report this, so this member shall be banned from the forum. If you are the poster and you believe what I am reading is wrong, Provide me a complete translation in english, and we will withdraw this post.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

here is the 5.39 release
to get the pin 20 US per Trache 500 View attachment 70292

Jason Kwok

WwI Memebr
Why need to pay? It is free download from the vendor website. Run on Demo and trade copier to Live account.

I noticed that the EA add new position with same lot size when the price moves against the trade, it is a Grid. Does anyone knows how the max number of levels the EA could open?

response to a request pin
Hi Lebon,
Unfortunately your broker is not in our IB list.
To get unlock pin, the cost is monthly $20 per $500 equity.
Thank you

peachy

WwI Memebr
Thought So. Now I am going to insult you. Obviously you do not read the post because I specifically said I was going to ban you if you were adverting. So, Normally I would delete your post and ban you. I am just going to band you and show the world, what happens to people that violate this forums rules about charging our members.

Peachy

response to a request pin
Hi Lebon,
Unfortunately your broker is not in our IB list.
To get unlock pin, the cost is monthly $20 per $500 equity.
Thank you

wwwfx

WwI Memebr
Thought So. Now I am going to insult you. Obviously you do not read the post because I specifically said I was going to ban you if you were adverting. So, Normally I would delete your post and ban you. I am just going to band you and show the world, what happens to people that violate this forums rules about charging our members.

Peachy
I think he quoted the answer of the vendor on a pin request, no reason to ban him

peachy

WwI Memebr
I can follow a members lead, aswell, if you feel that this is a mis-interpretation, He has been fully restored. and I will delete reference. Please if you find other wise please advise us of this, so I can re-institute the banning if he is attempting to charge.

Peachy

I think he quoted the answer of the vendor on a pin request, no reason to ban him