one to one coaching

Identifier Indicator

Has

Hello Team u can use this idicator till the 1st of Dec. I am not familar at all on how to crack the date code on exe files so please someone if If possible Please some one crack the date code.

Web site

Happy piping

johnrod

hi there radicaltour or any of the guru programmers i do like this identifier indicator and thanks to radicaltour for removing the expiring date on the indicator.
my request to you then is to change the indicator so that it shows in the main window and not in a seperate window as is now, i would appreciate it if you can do this for me.can you please forward it to me at johnrod@telkomsa.net
or post it in the forum.thx in advance

johnrod

bonnie1234

hi there radicaltour or any of the guru programmers i do like this identifier indicator and thanks to radicaltour for removing the expiring date on the indicator.
my request to you then is to change the indicator so that it shows in the main window and not in a seperate window as is now,

johnrod
Am not a programmer but the code is pretty much identical to these 2 attached

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

johnrod

Am not a programmer but the code is pretty much identical to these 2 attached

You must be registered for see images
bonnie thx for your reply and the ind's but i do have those ind's the "identifier indicator" though shows when the market moves sideways.
i need someone to re program it so that the indi show in the main window and not in the seperate window thx for your feedback though.
johnrod

bonnie1234

the "identifier indicator" though shows when the market moves sideways.
johnrod
Understood Johnrod...

However the colours in the two I uploaded can be used exactly the same way as the arrows...

Look at the arrow colours and you can easily match them to the other indy colours...

They tell you exactly the same info but without an arrow pointing direction...

So when you see green it means buy and when you see red it means sell. Any other colour means trending...

However I can see why people may prefer the arrows... ;)

Hope someone can do this for you...

bonnie1234

Thank you sir, well done so you won in round 1.
One more thing please check it out and let me know what u thing about the idi.

Thanks again
Hi Has,

Nobody can let you know what they think about it because each person is different in his/her analysis....To one trader the indy could be the "holy grail" - [damn...hate saying that phrase]

To the other it could be utter rubbish...

Only you can fully appreciate what this indy can do for your trading.

...You have to sit and watch the indy through live market hours and study how it works together with the price movements...

A top tip is to run strategy tester in MT4 and test the indy as you would an "EA" .... time will run much quicker and you will get the general feeling of how it operates in the live environment.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=strategy+tester+mt4&oq=strategy+tester+mt4
Hope this helps

one to one coaching