one to one coaching

ilan 1.45 best scalper

fabris

only gpb/usd 1M 5M 15M
is educated (try in demo) you need not surprising stop-loss balance automatically profit and loss.
Incredible!

3 backtests so far, it killed each account.
Typical Martingale, will wipe out your account for sure.

4th backtest on GU M5,
reduced a 10k account to 1.180 $ within half a month.

Thanks for sharing.
Maybe with optimization and 20k , starting with 0.01 lots it will survive Jan 2010.

saxon

Let me hint for you. This EA is best for making money. You open a cent account in fxopen, then trade EA like that, and withdraw profit every week:D

(You open 100USD cent account, then account be 10 000 USD in cents)

You just keep going until crash. But you make more money before crash than total crash.

Use on GPBUSD, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF all at same time with MM on.

Test on demo for two or three week if you dont believe me. You can make 60% in a week. It only crash maybe three time a year. If you make 60% weekly, you make far more than crash :cool:

Let me hint for you. This EA is best for making money. You open a cent account in fxopen, then trade EA like that, and withdraw profit every week:D

You just keep going until crash. But you make more money before crash than total crash.

Test on demo for two or three week if you dont believe me. You can make 60% in a week. It only crash maybe three time a year. If you make 60% weekly, you make far more than crash :cool:

What should be the tf and the settings (tp, sl, lots etc)

saxon

Also, turn EA off during non-farm payroll and other very big news. Manually close everything on friday afternoon.:)

These are normal rules for ANY EA!

It does not survive one month on 1 pair with MM on in backtest, starting with 10k.

How should it survive with 4 pairs ?
It is impossible.

10k starting balance with MM = true kills the account.

I lost too many accounts with such martingale-crap EAs.

This is not a matter of faith, just run a backtest with MM on and you will see yourself.

It is not good to make newbies believe they will make money with this EA when they will only lose their accounts.

saxon

I respect your opinion, but I humbly disagree. If we trade with only 100USD account, we not risk too much loss. I can easy run backtest for 3month and 20 day without crash with MM on.

I know that it will crash account, but all we do is trade week by week. Withdraw profit on friday and restart account if win or lose on monday morning.

If you are worry account, manually stop EA each day when you grow 2%.

Always demo test for a month before your start real. Only risk real what you can afford lose. Let small real prove it can work before you start a normal size real :)

This EA is a tool to use. It is not one single money print system: there is no such thing. It is all testing and work if you want to win. :cool:

Attachments

sreesimha

I saw fxopen undergoing lot of scam issues. Do we have any other broker where we can open cent account to try it out please?

seriousjoker

would anyone of you suggest the time best of time to scalp ? like from late NY close to early asia ?

and what shd be the best TP/SL for each pair ? eurusd gbpusd .

thanks for your all your input :)

kookoo23

I saw fxopen undergoing lot of scam issues. Do we have any other broker where we can open cent account to try it out please?
I have tried fx4u but the execution is very slow and you get requoted. Deposits and withdrawals easy. I also know that fxcent has cent accounts and so does instaforex. All are rubbish...

techboy

Try Liteforex, its one of the best broker I tried and they have micro account(cent account).Great support, almost no limitation from any strategy!

sreesimha

Liteforex guys suck when it comes to scalpings .tons of requotes. had to call dealer in to put in my orders last week couple of times. hate them but multirebate keeps me with them.

(sl) is it a good solution for this robot???

(sl) is it a good solution for this robot???

I have this robot on demo account. They don't use sl but my solution is.
Is there possible to connect this robot and any money manager like multi puropose trade manager???? then there will sl. This robot has very high p/l ratio (average 85%) but some of traders are bad (-40-70 pips). Tp is about 10-20 pips per trader.
At the moment liteforex give $200 for new and old customer so i'll try to check it on real account. Nothing to loose.

mirgi

HF

HF

Hi, very good broker without requotes is

Sorry it dont have cent account.

Did you get this EA to run on HF? It blew a $500 demo account in 12 hours with default settings.
Please change maxlots from 100 to 3-5. Use it only on majors (i use eur/usd, gbp/usd). Time frame not less than m30. USA session.
I use over settings and in 3 days it makes about 850 pips!!!
p/l about 80%. This robot is good but it has to run on "strong market"
American session is much better than European or Assian session.
It shouldn't be run all the time.

sreesimha

Hi lukas,

Are you running this on Liteforex by any chance? and do you mind sharing your setfiles please.what lot sizes are you using?Thanks in advance.
Wondering if this Ea has a time filter to set it only to US market settings.

Cheers,

Sree.

seriousjoker

Please change maxlots from 100 to 3-5. Use it only on majors (i use eur/usd, gbp/usd). Time frame not less than m30. USA session.
I use over settings and in 3 days it makes about 850 pips!!!
p/l about 80%. This robot is good but it has to run on "strong market"
American session is much better than European or Assian session.
It shouldn't be run all the time.

take good care my friend it has wiped out 3 of my account . It can be very wrong when there is big trend . and it's very wise to stop maxmium trade as the position built up might be too big for the account size if things goes opposite your direction and you don't have a enough deep pocket . manual intervention from time to time is also necessary .
i m still loooking for the time best time to turn this on .
btw , what do you mean by "strong market" ?

take good care my friend it has wiped out 3 of my account . It can be very wrong when there is big trend . and it's very wise to stop maxmium trade as the position built up might be too big for the account size if things goes opposite your direction and you don't have a enough deep pocket . manual intervention from time to time is also necessary .
i m still loooking for the time best time to turn this on .
btw , what do you mean by "strong market" ?

Yes, this is true. I use manual sl 30-40 pips. Yesteday it mad 63 trades (+357pips), 15 losses.

My stats:

My broker is: FXsalt (ecn)

In my opition this is the best scalper i've ever seen.
If you know better like that let me know;-)

one to one coaching