one to one coaching

Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor

crexsking

This is Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor.

Working with all pairs.
TimeFrame - M15.

Please test it.
Hi all...
nice ea...
i just tried it on my 5 digit broker, its work... but for my 4 digit broker, the "Ordersend error 131" appeared...

can someone here modify it...

regards,
crexsking

stovedude

The 131 error is for the lot size. Does your other broker accept .01 lots? Or perhaps the risk setting was too high?

strmac

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD.
for 5 digit broker you must use this set file:
Lot value depend of your equity.

Today is my first day of testing and it's quite amazing, but it doesn't set any stop loss! Are there any tips to remedy this if I switch off my computer? Or what can be done manually and strategically?

saxon

Today is my first day of testing and it's quite amazing, but it doesn't set any stop loss! Are there any tips to remedy this if I switch off my computer? Or what can be done manually and strategically?
Get a very high quality Windows VPS. It will cost about 30USD a month but it can run all your EAs on any broker and you dont worry about turn computer off, broken internet or power cut.

I use these: expensive but the very best

Code:
http://www.eukhost.com/windows-vps-hosting.php
The red one let you run 5 MT4 terminal. In 5 months I have not had 1 restart or shutdown or internet problem. I am very happy with service, even though expensive.

OK, I begin to appreciate how ilan EA trades. I attach a ZIP file containing ilan1.6Dynamic.mq4 and Double_Ilan1_5_Ilan1_6_.mq4

Past 2 days of testing ilan1.6Dynamic.mq4 across every possible pair in 15-min TF is good. I just hope someone can explain the meaning of some settings like 'DynamicPips'.

Demo test on personal computer. Since no SL, what I do is at the end of the day, look out for closing trades then quickly remove the EA from the chart. This takes about 2 hours. Can't be helped.

Double_Ilan1_5_Ilan1_6_.mq4 always places 2 entries :eek: but quicker TP. I dunno how it switches between 1.5 and 1.6 or what's the point.

So many ilan versions...which is a combo of safest/best performing? I prefer 15-min TF.

Like what someone advise:

Account of $1000: = Lots: 0.01
Account of $2000: = Lots: 0.02
Account of $10000: = Lots: 0.1 (only apply to ilan1.6Dynamic)

I recently learned something about new filter (indicators inside ZIP file too). Is this to be coded inside EA in general or EAs can work with indicator? Is there such a thing as iLan with news filter? is it necessary?

stovedude

The news filter will have to be inserted into the EA code. Sometimes it is a good addition, sometimes not. For Martingales, probably it's a good idea.

gend0

Can someone add a Friday close Time Filter on EA for profitable without having to manually turn it on and off ?

thanks

the best pairs

the best pairs

I test this robot. The best pairs: eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy.
usd/jpy is not a good pairs for this robot (in my opinion)

zaibi

I want to add stop loss in this EA,

I want to add stop loss in this EA,

I want to add stop loss in this EA at 500%,

Can anybody pls help?

one to one coaching