Aurix Exchange

I'll Be Back (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

kookoo23

Found this free EA today, looks quite promising will start forward test, needs to be optimized. Report and EA in the archive.
You must be registered for see images

Please be generous and share set files!!

rmitsos

Kookoo

Have you tried forward testing ?

I don't get any orders although backtesting works fine. I'm on a 5-digit gomarkets account.

Thank you !!

kookoo23

Kookoo

Have you tried forward testing ?

I don't get any orders although backtesting works fine. I'm on a 5-digit gomarkets account.

Thank you !!

Hi rmitsos, yes I am forward testing now, I am getting the pending orders placed, remember that it has a start hour so no trades placed before this.My broker is forex4you 4 digit.

rmitsos

Hi rmitsos, yes I am forward testing now, I am getting the pending orders placed, remember that it has a start hour so no trades placed before this.My broker is forex4you 4 digit.

I removed my other test eas and immediately start placing pending orders.

Thank u buddy

jarnod

It's a good EA but it has a some kind of scalper strategy, so we need someone who can backtest it with 99% quality data.

I'm optimizing now first by open prices, from 2009 till now.

kookoo23

It's a good EA but it has a some kind of scalper strategy, so we need someone who can backtest it with 90% quality data.

I'm optimizing now first by open prices, from 2009 till now.

HI Jarnod - please post the set files when your done. Last night I had a bunch of winners on my cent account with my rough settings :D

jarnod

HI Jarnod - please post the set files when your done. Last night I had a bunch of winners on my cent account with my rough settings :D
I'll do - to stay in terms of this EA - I did some raw backtest with open prices method, for now i am doing the everytick method.

With your settings i get a 130 error because my broker needs a 80 pips minimal tp @ 5 digits

kookoo23

I'll do - to stay in terms of this EA - I did some raw backtest with open prices method, for now i am doing the everytick method.

With your settings i get a 130 error because my broker needs a 80 pips minimal tp @ 5 digits

Hi Jarnod - how did your backtest go - any results for us? I am forward testing with my settings and so far has been very profitable. I am sure there is room for improvement. Because I run mt4 on wine (linux pc emulator) I cant really backtest - was hoping someone would share their sets....

o0TaGa0o

ILLBEBACK it's ok on alpari UK

but i don't understant on fxpro with 1:500 , i have a problem

21:00:02********* EURUSD,M15: ÎØÈÁÊÀ: 130

thanks

o0TaGa0o

jarnod >> I'll do - to stay in terms of this EA - I did some raw backtest with open prices method, for now i am doing the everytick method.

what is the solution ?

johntrung

It is a good EA. I've live testing it for awhile. It determines trading ranges and places pending orders within the ranges. It can better if we add trailing stop loss and hedging orders if there is a sudden reversal

Aurix Exchange