I'm coding simple expert advisors and indicators for free.

I code simple expert advisors and indicators for free.
Hello, I'm trying to learn to do expert advisors. If anyone needs me I can write a simple expert adviser or indicator for free.

Sixer

WwI Memebr
For which platforms are you coding ?
I`m looking for transfering codes from Metatrader 4 to Metatrader 5.

My actual "source" for MT5 is here:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sixer

Last edited:

Kptrading2017

WwI Memebr
Good to have you, is it possible for you to create a simple stochastic entry and exit indicator with trend filters (ex: wpr). Appreciate if you can include alerts for trades opened as well. Thank you

Kptrading2017

WwI Memebr
Sixer;n2345621 said:
Did you test this free Stochastic solution form pointzero ?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sixer
Thank you Sixer, however the trend filter is missing in this one. I’m looking for the one which takes either only sell or buy trade based on the trend , additional confirmation like wpr filter would be awesome . I’ll still try this for sure. Have a great day

Kptrading2017;n2345614 said:
Good to have you, is it possible for you to create a simple stochastic entry and exit indicator with trend filters (ex: wpr). Appreciate if you can include alerts for trades opened as well. Thank you
Give me data entry point and will try ...

An MFI based EA Scalper for M1 that opens trades per market direction:

· Selling when it crosses 80 from above until 54 (more than one sell, maybe 3 or 4 and stopping if there is 1 loss) + Stop if it does not continue the direction.

· Buying when it crosses 20 from below until 48 (more than one buy, maybe 3 or 4 and stopping if there is 1 loss) + Stop if it does not continue the direction.

with small TP and SL (adjustable) It would work on any Timeframe (I guess) and it would surely be interesting for scalping at M1 timeframe.

+ Giving it minimum Volume "x" value to trade can also be interesting.

+ Option for opening and closing times.

I have just tried this manually and it works.

What do you think about it?