Aurix Exchange

Impossible grail EA

stovedude

This one is only good for a laugh:cool:. It reads history files and backtests perfectly. If only we can download tomorrow's data:eek:.....

albert_2001

the backtest is too good to be true. I enjoyed watching the graph grow. Awesome!
EURUSD M5 attached backtest set. default. and 0.5 lot.

I've put in demo account, but does not open any trade.

Someone put to work this EA in demo account??

Pardon my English

]
________

kompira

the backtest is too good to be true. I enjoyed watching the graph grow. Awesome!
EURUSD M5 attached backtest set. default. and 0.5 lot.

I've put in demo account, but does not open any trade.

Someone put to work this EA in demo account??

Pardon my English

]

Тhis EA is only for statistical purposes, no trade logic. Just review the available history and it makes perfect right entries at the sites of local extremes of the chart where prices reverse.
I'm also sorry for my English

albert_2001

?his EA is only for statistical purposes, no trade logic. Just review the available history and it makes perfect right entries at the sites of local extremes of the chart where prices reverse.
I'm also sorry for my English

thanks,
I already said, It 's too good to be true.
________

r_a_u_l

yeap
but idea is great
i tried it on demo but it did not open any order

does anyone think we could make it open trades?

stovedude

This EA only makes a nice backtest graph, because it reads past history data before it makes the trade. In other words, it just goes back in time and makes perfect trades in the backtester because it knows exactly where price will be going next. In forward test, it has no idea where price will go, so it won't trade. This EA, or something like it, was a scam that was sold to unsuspecting customers who loved the backtest results.

Aurix Exchange