indicator trading with possible best exit strategies

saambasp

hi,
we all know when trading with indicators,exit is problem.almost all indicator strategies fail in exit .there is no problem with entry.for this in this thread i post my best exit strategies.please share your thoughts.
exit strategy1.this is my first exit strategy,will post more in coming posts
A.antimartngale close all one time.
-------------------------------

we make a trade with an indicator.for example we take [cci14 or ma14 or macd or stoch any one]buy first order 0.1 after 50 pips 0.09 buy after 50pips 0.08 buy after 50pips 0.07 buy like that we take orders untill buy signal continous ,close all trades one time when signal reverse.

B.antimartngale close with sl and tp.
----------------------------------
we make buy trade with 0.1 put sl 50tp 50.after 50pips buy 0.09 with sl50and tp 50,next afetr 50 pips buy 0.08 sl50 tp 50.if sl hit
example
we buy 0.10at 1.2500 sl=50 tp=50
buy at 0.09 at 1.2550 sl =50 tp=50
buy at 0.08 at 1.2600 sl=50 tp=50 if this order hit sl,but signal is in buy mode then again put buy stop order at 1.2600 with 0.07 lot.

do this untill 0.05 lot dont derease below 0.05

suggestion

saambasp

2.second exit stratagy
partial close=
especially when we are trading higher timeframes.we have to close orders partially .for example if we are trading in H4 we have to close 25% of order at 30 pips profit .and 25% at 75 pips profit,then leave 50% for conforming opposite signal
example when buy signal happen we buy 0.12 at 1.2500 price then we close 0.03 at 1.2525 and close 0.03 at 1.2575 and leave rest for opposite close

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi saambasp,
I enjoy all the discussions you've brought to the forum.
I think that the exit strategy is tougher (and probably more important) to implement than the entry strategy.
It comes down to the person's trading style as well.
A trend trader will benefit from your 3 take profit strategy while a scalper may only need 2 take profits.
But either way i think we all agree that exiting in multiple parts is the best thing in the long run. I'm currently using 3 different methods to exit:
(1) when i start seeing clear divergence on RSI (or any oscillators you use), i will exit half
(2) when i start seeing blow off or capitulation moves, i will exit half. These moves are obvious since they're always accompanied by long shaved-head candles and usually with very high volume (climax volume).
(3) when i see both #1 and #2 above as Price approaches a strong h4/d1 trendline/Support/Resistance, then i exit everything.

i hope others may join us in this valuable discussion...:)

saambasp

hi radicaltour,
i like this forum and its members,most of us are without selfishness .this forum is not commercial as others in forex world.thanks to majjed2008.
i surpriced when seeing stovedude helping nature and brilliance of bestfx like members.coders like maximo is ready to help when they needed.experianced members like you going nicely in chats.
overall i think i put my step in right foot .if i have skills in forex world ,may be they can usefull to others .this is my openioun
thank you for listening

saambasp

3rd exit strategy.
going with trend,do scalping=
take a long term chartof eurusd time frame d1.
put 200sma.almost all forex pundits [guru] obey that 200 sma in d1 time frame is the original trend.ok
as per 200sma our trend is up.
next come to h4 with cci.
now do your maths.
when buy trade happens in h4 take 0.1 lot buy ,when cci signal reverse close buy order and take 0.05 sell order,next when cci gives buy signal close 0.05 sell order and take 0.1 buy.this is to be done untill 200sma is in buy mode.

200 sma sell mode is vice versa

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Fibonacci

Fibonacci

Only Fibonacci retracement, gann levels, pivot points are the best tools for exits. Ill do later very clear and full strategy for exits, later after my trading hours.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Enter-Exit

Enter-Exit

Like i promisse, i have made for all of you extreme profitablle strategy, with very loww risk, and wery low DD, becouse entries are always in way of trend, but looking for enter on lower point for long trades, using small stop loss, and exits are in higher poin, and oportunity on short trend. We have good 3 EMA's
420 high, open and low , what is shoeing the main trend for direction the trades, exelent fibonacci lines:din-fibo indicator for enters and exits and great fisherCG indicator for overboth and oversold, same we are using it for entries and exits. I have worked more time and playing with settings there, how can i find the best settings and rules for this strategy.
Its very simplle, easy to trade justmake it 100% how is explaned.
So dear programers i hope this will help you to add on your EA;s for entries and exits filter, but i prefere to make one EA only with this simplle strategy just to see how it works on longer time, and to find the best setings, timeframes for every trading pair.
Hope is all clear!

You must be registered for see images

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Range market

Range market

And there is the point in our "enemy" - Range market

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Actualy i have notice that Din_fibo channkel lines are very varriablle, and my sollutions is to use it only for exits, and entries should be from
Fisher CG oversold and overbouth levels at + 2.5 level for short and -2.5 level for long, same using the 3 EMA's 420 for trend filter.
Same trading time must be after london open, becouse din_fibo channel in asia market is too flat and he is creating after first serious moove, how to find new top and new bottom every new day.

saambasp

hi tinojazz,
i like your both entry and exit methods because you are following trend for entry and overbought/sold ,fibolevels for exit.it is very good

Tinojazz

VIP Member
hi tinojazz,
i like your both entry and exit methods because you are following trend for entry and overbought/sold ,fibolevels for exit.it is very good
Actualy i am working now on testing and will find much better conditions, ill remoove din-fibos, i found some better exit rules, since din-fibo are very varriablle and cant work properly with EA. ill add static auto-fibo's.
Ill post again better strategy with complette MM .
Regards

saambasp

hi tinojazz,
i try to add some maths to your method.hope it could be use full range markets and meaning full trend markets also.
for example.in up trend[confirm with 420ma]
A1 TRADE=if trend is up .fisher giving buy signal from over sold level .it is A1 trade then take full size lot like 0.10 buy
A2 trade=if trend is up .fisher giving buy signal not from oversold levels .it is A2 trae then take half size lot like0.05 buy.
A3 TRADE=if trend is up.fisher giving sell signal from over bought levels .it is A3 trade .then take1/5th lot size like 0.02 sell
A4 TRADE= if trend is upfisher giving sell signal not from over bought level.it is A4 trade.then take 1/10 lot size like 0.01 lot sell.

in down trend vise versa.

this type method very use full in range markets.and both trend market.

in range markets we take small lot sizes according to this method ,so no danger
here is screen shots.

what do you say.
and one thing how you can put big picteures in post.i cant do this here

Attachments

• tino range.JPG
    tino range.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 2
  • tinotrend.JPG
    tinotrend.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 2

Tinojazz

VIP Member
and one thing how you can put big picteures in post.i cant do this here?

Just save your image in JPEG format via paint,picassa,photoshop....

I am looking for your idea now, look interesting. Will do together some nice system, any other member ideas will be gratefull, just lets to develope primary ideas first.

saambasp

3.exit with riskreward ratio:

we all know that stoploss is risk and take profit is reward.when we risk 60pips as stoploss then we put 60 pips as take profit it means our risk reward ratio is 1:1.
if we put 120as take profit for 60 pips stoploss ,it means our rr is 1:2.

if our trading sytem is more than 50% historic winning ratio then we can go 1:1 rr.
we can use this exit mainly in break out systems

saambasp

stop and reverse ,closing partal close

take one indicator .when give buy signal buy 0.10 close 0.03 when 30 pips reached same as close 0.03 when when your trade goes opposite to you.next close 0.02 when 50 pips reached,same as in negative situation.then close 0.02 when 70 pips reached ,leave 0.03 for signal givs sell signal
in sell signal vise versa
if some body makes ea with cci indicator it is nice to see
thankyou

Aurix Exchange