Aurix Exchange

indies

forexnewx

Anybody has Mladen's holy grail!!!!!
here is the link to the forum...

and here is direct link to the holy grail......

saivenkat

I am not sure if this is that indicator the one in the picture...:)

But i got it from TSD only..:D

Attachments

• MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4
    4.9 KB · Views: 5

farFH

the indy doesnt work in my MT4 platform..anybody else with that issue?

Needs Adaptive RSI.ex4 to work....

When Indi's or EA don't work properly in active chart check Experts tab in terminal window for information as to why.

Attachments

• Adaptive RSI.mq4
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Adaptive RSI.ex4
    2.2 KB · Views: 3

mode32

Only the picture is not likely QQEA .Who has a display with a request to divide the basement. indicator that the bottom-to-one below the graph, please share

maxim123

Anybody has Mladen's holy grail!!!!!
here is the link to the forum...

and here is direct link to the holy grail......

how to use it? I mean its uses and where it is more useful.

Hi,

Here is the indicator mladen showed a picture of in the "holy grail" thread at tsd... He revealed it a few days ago.

Regards

TCT

Attachments

• Stochastic of T3.mq4
    5 KB · Views: 3

Essam

Problem of the Arabs that they imagined themselves are smart I'm sorry they are just the opposite..........

EuroTrader

Sorry . . . but you have about 10 things too many on this chart.

I used to be like this. If this indicator and that indicator and this other indicator all line-up and the MAs are in order then buy (or sell).

But what's really the most important are the price bars. Maybe ONE MA to gauge strength -- but you can really tell that from the price bars alone too. They tell you where the market should go and, if it doesn't, you go the other way. They tell you when price is range-bound (chopping) and should not be traded. Start by looking at the Pivots.

Then study price action and you'll be better off.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

You must be registered for see images attach

Till now sell gbpjpy 15m

axl

Hi maybe its not MA's but Alligator? i havent had time t check but it cud be like AIMs indis..just my 2 cents

F

fxmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmjmj

here is what he said when i asked him his selling price for this piece of art work.... totally insane...

Originally Posted by Essam
the snake indicator help ......
price system....10000$$

THANKS

mywid

You must be registered for see images attach

Real HolyGrail This System For Sale

Hi Dude, which corner of this planet you are from? For me you are too much and really out of mind or may be you wanted to create something funny.??

How dare you save your screenshot under "Allah" name and the other one was "Allahu Akbar".(refer your post #13 and #17)

Im a muslim too, so becarefull and be tactful as this too sensitive..

Mywid

prykala

here is what he said when i asked him his selling price for this piece of art work.... totally insane...

Originally Posted by Essam
the snake indicator help ......
price system....10000$$

THANKS

I know most of these indicators. And unfortunately they repain. These are generally available on the net. It is not worth for it to give $ 2. I'm sorry but it's true ...

Aurix Exchange