Indo Forex Trading PAMM

Hi guys

I was scammed by Indo Forex Trading PAMM managers last month. They assured me they would not exceed a DD 20%, yet they managed to completely wipe out my $5000 account in a week. They were shorting the Pound in Feb, which was extremely bullish. I also paid them a $1000 setup fee, which I have requested back, but guess what? They aren't responding to my emails.

So I urge you to tell everyone NOT to be caught by these scam artsts, learn from my mistake.

Here is their website:

Brumby

Hi guys

I was scammed by Indo Forex Trading PAMM managers last month. They assured me they would not exceed a DD 20%, yet they managed to completely wipe out my $5000 account in a week. They were shorting the Pound in Feb, which was extremely bullish. I also paid them a $1000 setup fee, which I have requested back, but guess what? They aren't responding to my emails.

So I urge you to tell everyone NOT to be caught by these scam artsts, learn from my mistake.

Here is their website:

Sorry to hear about your predicament. According to the link that you provided, they supposedly made 392 % in Feb but yet managed to blow your account. I guess they just cooked up the numbers.

The one thing I have consistently pointed out with PAMM is that if there are issues, you have to be able to have some recourse against them in the form of legal or regulatory. If not, you are at their mercy for non performance. The giveaway should have been the returns. Nobody makes over 100 % a month other then scammers.

Thanks Brumby. Yeah unfortunately I was at their mercy. They are clearly manipulating their results. Hate seeing these types of people out there scamming on others.

Adam cc

It is sad to hear your story. Painful, but a valuable lesson, just get over it!
In future, you could use whatever money you save to try out different trading strategies yourself, and gain some valuable real trading experience, rather than contribute to con artists. With hard work and luck, you could make back the money soon!

avibe

It is sad to hear your story. Painful, but a valuable lesson, just get over it!
In future, you could use whatever money you save to try out different trading strategies yourself, and gain some valuable real trading experience, rather than contribute to con artists. With hard work and luck, you could make back the money soon!
they are the biggest scammers on earth...scammed me some 3 years ago... funny they are still around