one to one coaching

Inspector Crusso

H

hermes

I know it doesn't belong to this section but it is the most read section and I want that nobody will miss that one! I like the indicator, I would marry it if it would say yes!
Do you remember the French film Inspector Crusso?

Sometimes I get a headache from the software which manages this forum. It is only 1.7MB and it doesn't take. It takes only 945KB! I cannot pass on you even Bible it has more KB than that.
The Prediction Formula is good but only for slow pairs like EU, EG with not wide range and volatility. It can be tested only on live account on demo it is complete disaster. The time/price don't fit on demos. That's why all systems should be tested only on live accounts.
Hermes

H

hermes

I uploaded the second Forex Factor X prediction system but it is complicated, at least for me and sometimes you make 19 pips - spread! Bargain. The Predicting Formula is better and easy.
Hermes

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EJCSENK

H

hermes

And it works excellent on my chart. I put the chart on 1M as they say.
The fundamental for successful trading is to read before trade economical calender and screen the currency meters for strongest and weakest, and pair them together. That's it. You shouldn't need other indicator to show you trend direction anymore. That's the basic concept of successful trading.
I don't trade charts under 1H TF also. I am not a choleric person.
Hermes

one to one coaching