Aurix Exchange

Instant Buy/Sell EA

stovedude

Someone requested I code this EA for the super-duper legendary Karl Dittman's indicator:rolleyes:. I think it can be profitable with some optimization, which may need to be done periodically as the market changes. Indicator attached. I was going to just abbreviate the BuySell name (i.e. BS), but I thought I would at least give it a chance. Test and enjoy!

Attachments

• BuySellEA1.0.mq4
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 001.mq4
    6 KB · Views: 3

pisulinus

Someone requested I code this EA for the super-duper legendary Karl Dittman's indicator:rolleyes:. I think it can be profitable with some optimization, which may need to be done periodically as the market changes. Indicator attached. I was going to just abbreviate the BuySell name (i.e. BS), but I thought I would at least give it a chance. Test and enjoy!

hi

I have found your EA and I put him on Mt4 today. I have one question.. why sometimes open one order with, for example, 0,50 lots, when this il close open another with 0,90 lots, etc? Is possible have forever the same lot. for example open forever positions with 1 lot?

Excuse me for my english,
Pisulinus

stovedude

The lot sizes are calculated according to the SL. That way, it is risking only a certain % for each trade. For a fixed lot, set UseMM=false, and enter your lot value in the NoMMLots parameter.

stovedude

I did some optimizing for this on E/U H1, and found that the only profit came in the month of December of last year. The yearly test profited the same as the one month of December test. I think this kind of EA would benefit from regular optimizations, perhaps every week or two.

pisulinus

I try to use this EA on TF1 min. He don't work bad, but when the market is in range he open many position and he catch the SL very easy.

Is possible insert a function who say, for example, if the price is 1.3500 don't open any position if is not +/- 20/25pips?

I hope you understand me and is possible to make this

Bye!

Aurix Exchange