instant execution

aria.nikpour

WwI Memebr
hello,any body knows brokers with scalp allowing and instant execution ?
i wanna to make money via scalp expert,if u can give me good broker name i can share my system after test,

falconwest

WwI Memebr
i wanna to make money via scalp expert,if u can give me good broker name i can share my system after test,
I am currently with Instaforex having eurica account with zero spread and good execution and very happy so far (been with them for 6 months)....what system you have..pm me...cheers...

Seadragon

WwI Memebr
Instaforex

Instaforex

You better don't trust Instaforex! Go to Peace Army Fx forum & verify, that Instaforex is under scam investigation!

I am currently with Instaforex having eurica account with zero spread and good execution and very happy so far (been with them for 6 months)....what system you have..pm me...cheers...

falconwest

WwI Memebr
You better don't trust Instaforex! Go to Peace Army Fx forum & verify, that Instaforex is under scam investigation!
That's absolutely not true.... I've been with them long enough and had no problems...to let you know, the whole peace army is scam...instaforex was black mailed by peace army owner coz they did not wanna pay money to him for promoting the company.....just google it and read the propoganda case by peace army against the instaforex you will know what I'm talking about....instaforex is the largest and most prominent forex broker in Asia, and they are big enough with lots of capital in market and don't need websites like peace army to promote them...as a matter of fact, I believe the peace army is a big scam itself and I do not trust any review posted on that site wether be EA, Broker, etc...

Seadragon

WwI Memebr
Instaforex

Instaforex

FX Peace Army Forum is only holder of information about this investigation, that is providet by NFA Regulator. Your emotional ansver cover me, that You are probably part of this crapy broker.
That's absolutely not true.... I've been with them long enough and had no problems...to let you know, the whole peace army is scam...instaforex was black mailed by peace army owner coz they did not wanna pay money to him for promoting the company.....just google it and read the propoganda case by peace army against the instaforex you will know what I'm talking about....instaforex is the largest and most prominent forex broker in Asia, and they are big enough with lots of capital in market and don't need websites like peace army to promote them...as a matter of fact, I believe the peace army is a big scam itself and I do not trust any review posted on that site wether be EA, Broker, etc...

falconwest

WwI Memebr
FX Peace Army Forum is only holder of information about this investigation, that is providet by NFA Regulator. Your emotional ansver cover me, that You are probably part of this crapy broker.
No, I'm not affiliate with that broker in any ways...I'm just saying that I'm happy with them and had no problem so far within the past 6 months.... I use their debit master card to withdraw anytime I want as long as my positions are closed before withdrawal and it is processed in less than 8 hours.
.but I do believe that they have been misrepresented by some people whom didn't get any profit from them, either to be their client or business partners...:D

Lothar

WwI Memebr
I've also had an account with instaforex and all went well about 2 months untill i started succeed with my EA's. :confused:

It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls. :D

Oh, and good brokers could be Hotforex, FinFx or GoMarkets.

And here is good site to compare brokers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Scam

Scam

dont thrust them.. it`s always no connection and lagging when you in wrong OP till your equity drop. after 10 minute when connection in good lets see your equity. looks someone playing a game there. dont take a risk!! find another broker. i`m done with them!!

saxon

WwI Memebr
<--------- This is what MJ uses (NDD or ECN pro)
<---------- Good heavily regulated Cyprus broker
www.gomarketsaus.com <--------- Australian broker. Good if you live in Australia, but a mission to withdraw money out of Australia. (They always ask you why you want to withdraw.... why? I want to spend the money:p)

tiapan99

WwI Memebr
I have been trading with instaforex more than a year and keep on losing money due to slippage, mt4 freezed during tp when I tried to close manually. Off quotes too many times etc. You may not feel it now and sooner or later you will face the same problems. Good luck to you with Instaforex.

tiapan99

WwI Memebr
I've also had an account with instaforex and all went well about 2 months untill i started succeed with my EA's. :confused:

It's a russian broker and my opinnion is that only good thing in russia is girls. :D

And here is good site to compare brokers.
Go market is losing a lot of customers lately due to mt4 freezed too many times and they tried to blame the internet connection or firewall etc. They even withdrawn forexcashback agreement recently, you can search in forexfactory on this matter. Also they are a lot of unsatisfied customers airing -ve comments in forexfactory as well.

jolly79

WwI Memebr
Im pretty pleased with hotforex.. they got fast execution, better then i got on instaforex.
But i have used insta alot in the past year, no problem making withdraws or enything. so i?m sure they are not scammer.

tiapan99

WwI Memebr
Im pretty pleased with hotforex.. they got fast execution, better then i got on instaforex.
But i have used insta alot in the past year, no problem making withdraws or enything. so i?m sure they are not scammer.
Yes, indeed withdrawal is not a problem at all but they are cheat brokers, they cheat us on offquotes, slippages and freezed mt4 during news time etc.

Capella

Super Moderators
VIP Member
On real live accounts with ANY broker who let their orders pass through them, instant execution is still not always possible. The reason is simple - if you want to close a sell order there must be a trader willing to buy that number of lots at this exact price at this exact moment. And the opposite, if you want to close a buy order, there must be a trader who is able and willing to sell. This is disregarding if it's a physical person or a robot.

For intra-minute scalping, never use a broker where you have to pay commission, because the commission eats up all or most of the profit.

Also, a broker with tight spread and a your MQ4 hosted on a VPS-server located as close as possible to the broker server is a must.

So to sum up. Most brokers do indeed allow instant execution. That is, they let the orders go through them without delay. But that doesn't mean that the orders then are executed instantly, because it depends on the market.

Lothar;n77898 said:

And here is good site to compare brokers.[/URL]
brother you can give directly resource page like
forex brokers review [TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 214"]http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/?p=forex-brokers&page=reviews [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

and forex brokers comparision [TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 214"]http://www.fxdailyinfo.com/forex-broker-comparison[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

but thanks that your suggested website good.