one to one coaching

Interesting Strategy 80-90% Win rate

sleekrich

thanks for sharing this, do you still trade it? whats the recommended TF? the SSL bar indicator says 4 hours on it , does it repaint?

the chart i posted is a daily because you get bigger swings in my opinion but with the nolag i even put a parabolic sar on it and it all seemed to coincide and i put it on the metals too looks pretty accurate! when i trade this i use the nolag to enter and exit ill post another chart with my entries and exits if it helps

richterzoo

Been working with the system. Have very few losses, but need help on exit strategy. Waiting for the color to change on the NonlagMA indicator seems not to be the best exit.

4words

Been working with the system. Have very few losses, but need help on exit strategy. Waiting for the color to change on the NonlagMA indicator seems not to be the best exit.
You have only few losses or have many wining trades with few losses?
Can You share detailed statement of Your trading/testing with this system?

richterzoo

I just manually went back from July-Sept. Using LFH trading simulator. If you could get out at the top of an entry cycle after the NonlagMA entry you would have in July 1675 pips, Aug 1229 pips, Sept 1186 pips with one lot being traded. Very few lost trades. I would like to do more research but I still don't have access to zip or regular files to download even though I have posted 20 replies on this website. Will try to contact Wwi again :-(

maddogs

Don't think the download problem is just restricted to you, I have made many shares and posts and it wont allow me download either recently although I have been alright before to download. I have noticed several comments about it throughout many threads. Hopefully the problem will be sorted soon.

Edit: If you go to the front page for trading systems and strategies and click on the paperclip (attachments) for that system I have just found I can download the relevant files but cannot by clicking on the attachments in the thread itself. - However I have also found that although this is possible the files themselves cannot be unzipped successfully.

liewyk

Don't think the download problem is just restricted to you, I have made many shares and posts and it wont allow me download either recently although I have been alright before to download. I have noticed several comments about it throughout many threads. Hopefully the problem will be sorted soon.

Edit: If you go to the front page for trading systems and strategies and click on the paperclip (attachments) for that system I have just found I can download the relevant files but cannot by clicking on the attachments in the thread itself. - However I have also found that although this is possible the files themselves cannot be unzipped successfully.
Wonder what seems to be the problem... I've downloaded it but when I'm trying to extract it, it stated the file is damaged or corrupted... Help...

Please upload on 4 shared or some other external site. Cant download from here. Thanks
Hi Guys,

I stumble unto this guys thread over at Forex-TSD. He has shared quite an incredible system. All the thread followers are confirming the awesomeness of this really simple little system.

I have gone ahead and made a slight modification. He currently makes use of that news indicator called "! IN10TION NewsReader v09.99e lite" and I really do not like this indicator. It's way to overkill and CPU intensive for a simple news alerter.
He also makes use the Fibo's that this news indicator does. So by removing it I had to replace it with a better or equivalent fibo indicator. I used one of my favorite indicators called Pivots.mq4 from MLaden over at Forex-TSD. It allows you to plot Fibos. (as well as the normal pivots and it's MTF)

The other Modification I made is that I replaced his NonLagMA_7.1 to a much better version also from Mladen. By using this indicator I found that I was able to get much earlier signals (at least 2 or 3 bars) ahead of of his supplied indicator.
Other than that the other indicator and EA (which is used for exits only) is all still his)
The creator of this system is DarkOnix

ps: My handle on Forex-TSD is "Codex". You will see my post where I tell him about this updated NonlagMa - NRP.

NOTE: At the moment this system is optimized for the EURUSD pair on a 15 min time frame. I am following this thread in the hope that other followers will post newer settings for other pairs)

Code:
http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html
And attached is my enhancements with template (you may want to change the colors, I did it a little quickly.)

Cheers
StaticX

liewyk

Does anyone could post this system to other file hosting such like mediafire, depositfile, ryushare or else? I could not download from the first post. Even I managed to download it, the file size is 0. Help.

Thank you.

traderpro

Hi Guys,

I stumble unto this guys thread over at Forex-TSD. He has shared quite an incredible system. All the thread followers are confirming the awesomeness of this really simple little system.

I have gone ahead and made a slight modification. He currently makes use of that news indicator called "! IN10TION NewsReader v09.99e lite" and I really do not like this indicator. It's way to overkill and CPU intensive for a simple news alerter.
He also makes use the Fibo's that this news indicator does. So by removing it I had to replace it with a better or equivalent fibo indicator. I used one of my favorite indicators called Pivots.mq4 from MLaden over at Forex-TSD. It allows you to plot Fibos. (as well as the normal pivots and it's MTF)

The other Modification I made is that I replaced his NonLagMA_7.1 to a much better version also from Mladen. By using this indicator I found that I was able to get much earlier signals (at least 2 or 3 bars) ahead of of his supplied indicator.
Other than that the other indicator and EA (which is used for exits only) is all still his)

ps: My handle on Forex-TSD is "Codex". You will see my post where I tell him about this updated NonlagMa - NRP.

NOTE: At the moment this system is optimized for the EURUSD pair on a 15 min time frame. I am following this thread in the hope that other followers will post newer settings for other pairs)

Code:
http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html
And attached is my enhancements with template (you may want to change the colors, I did it a little quickly.)

Cheers
StaticX
StaticX, great strategy !!!

Hi Group
I think that me need to move back to Forex Factory ( ) or Newdidital World ( ) as we cannot down load any files and cannot see or read part of the posts and we cannot post a picture or file. I know getting more money from advertisements is important but the will be no one to read the advertisements.
Thank you
Barry

Hello StaticX thanks its a great share. I want to use NonLagMAv_7.1 or nonlagmanrp (posted by you) for trading gold. Can someone guide me which settings should be used in following externals for trading gold on H1/H4. Many thanks:-
a.Price
b.Length
c.Displace
d.PctFilter
e.Deviation
Hi Guys,

Code:

Cheers
StaticX

one to one coaching