Aurix Exchange

Invest EA

kookoo23

Works by immediately placing buy and sell, buy limit and buy stop and sell limit and sell stop. Works on martingale and grid style - risky and maybe profitable? Not sure if was posted before, apology if it was - maybe another name?

website

hxxp://invest-system.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94&Itemid=203

Attachments

• invest.mq4
    34.8 KB · Views: 0

rmitsos

Kookoo

Have you test it on real account ? I mean do you know if it requires any edu ?

I placed it on my real but I get some russian messages ..... send order error...

Thank you !!! BT seems fine to me anyway. From 1/1/2011 - 20/3/2011 turns 500 to ~ 5k with 25% risk (easy-forex account)

Attachments

• invest_eurusd_Jan-Mar-start500.jpg
    invest_eurusd_Jan-Mar-start500.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0

kookoo23

Hi no problem on my live account. did you put the russian comment in google translate?It can be that the lot size the EA is trying to send is not compatible with your brokers - thats all I can think, does the broker accept .01 lots?

rmitsos

Hi no problem on my live account. did you put the russian comment in google translate?It can be that the lot size the EA is trying to send is not compatible with your brokers - thats all I can think, does the broker accept .01 lots?

I had low margin (I screwed my account... :D) so possibly this is the reason for this error.

Thank you !!

rmitsos

Kookoo

Have you test it on real account ? I mean do you know if it requires any edu ?

I placed it on my real but I get some russian messages ..... send order error...

Thank you !!! BT seems fine to me anyway. From 1/1/2011 - 20/3/2011 turns 500 to ~ 5k with 25% risk (easy-forex account)

I made another BT with Gomarkets and the results were completely different.

For the same period (Jan - Mar) with 25% risk, the account is wiped at the 14-jan. When using 10% then it survives all the way but it profits from 500 --> 700 only.

Why so much variation between brokers... ?

Attached is the gomarkets graph

Attachments

• invest_Jan_Mar_start500_gomarkets.jpg
    invest_Jan_Mar_start500_gomarkets.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0

rmitsos

Kookoo

Can you assist please with the following problem. My forward testing is taking place at GoMarkets which is 5 digits and I still get the same error although capital is 3k which I initially thought to be the problem. Would it be possible to have a look if you're available ? I tried to translate the error message but I was not able ....

Many thanks.

Aurix Exchange