Aurix Exchange

Is it possible to fix expiry of EAs

Wiggy

Hi,

I have 2 customized EAs that has expired. Would really appreciate very much if someone could help me to fix the expiry so that I will be able to use it again.

1) MP100 EA is suppose to be used on 1H timeframe and to catch 100pips

2) MP600EA is suppose to be used on 1H/4H timeframe and uses the FIBO level to take profit.

Hope someone can get this fix for me.

Thanks.

bonnie1234

Hi,

I have 2 customized EAs that has expired. Would really appreciate very much if someone could help me to fix the expiry so that I will be able to use it again.

2) MP600EA is suppose to be used on 1H/4H timeframe and uses the FIBO level to take profit.

Thanks.

Attached...

bnbb2004

Hi,

Thanks.

Wiggy,

What kind of results have you with these EA's? TIA!

Wiggy

Hi Bnbb,

The EAs were given to me for a month trial early last year. I did not try it as I preferred to trade manually.

I am now trying it on my demo. Shall see how it performs.

Yesterday the MP100EA triggered a SELL trade on the EU and close at +38pips. The trade was stop out by the trailing stop.

How I trade the MP100 is to look at the trend. If the trend is a down, then I will only take SELL orders. When MA50 cross MA100 then I set the EA to only trade SHORT. I don't counter trend. For LONG is the opposite.

The take profit is 88pips and once touch 44pips, the system will do trailing stop. When the market retrace/rebound, the EA will auto enter new order at 68 pips.

I set the MP600 yesterday but it has not triggered any trades yet.

Cheers.

bnbb2004

Hi Bnbb,

The EAs were given to me for a month trial early last year. I did not try it as I preferred to trade manually.

I am now trying it on my demo. Shall see how it performs.

Yesterday the MP100EA triggered a SELL trade on the EU and close at +38pips. The trade was stop out by the trailing stop.

How I trade the MP100 is to look at the trend. If the trend is a down, then I will only take SELL orders. When MA50 cross MA100 then I set the EA to only trade SHORT. I don't counter trend. For LONG is the opposite.

The take profit is 88pips and once touch 44pips, the system will do trailing stop. When the market retrace/rebound, the EA will auto enter new order at 68 pips.

I set the MP600 yesterday but it has not triggered any trades yet.

Cheers.
Thanks! Please keep us posted on your progress! GL! :)

Aurix Exchange