Is there a price reversal indicator ?

nour2008

WwI Memebr
It's price mirrored on a moving average. Basically the same as price crossing a moving average..
You are about to arriveTry the indicator in the attachments.
One minute make the value 400.
Five minutes make the value 100.
fifteen minutes. And half an hour. And hour and also 4 hours make the value 55.
Daily and weekly Make the value 14.
Select the appropriate value for each time frame.
Greetings to you.

Attachments

You are about to arriveTry the indicator in the attachments.
One minute make the value 400.
Five minutes make the value 100.
fifteen minutes. And half an hour. And hour and also 4 hours make the value 55.
Daily and weekly Make the value 14.
Select the appropriate value for each time frame.
Greetings to you.
i'll give a try and see. i really it is not just an indicator that is appealing to aesthetics.

i have tried using your indicator but it is difficult to use it alone. so i have decide to share an indicator which tells you the reversal before it actually happens. it can be used alone. i have attached some screen shots and instructions on how to use it in the zip folder. have fun.

finally please give feed back when you use it

watsone

WwI Memebr
If you have an indicator that signals reversals in advance accurately you're going to be a multi millionaire within weeks if your not already

mario777

WwI Memebr
i have tried using your indicator but it is difficult to use it alone. so i have decide to share an indicator which tells you the reversal before it actually happens. it can be used alone. i have attached some screen shots and instructions on how to use it in the zip folder. have fun.

finally please give feed back when you use it
kotken i cant find the indicator you shared. Thanks!

i am sorry about earlier. i uploaded the zip folder but the website refused to accept it. for the none believers i have upload the raw files. give it a try tomorrow. Please note that the indicator is not 100% accurate. test on different pairs to see which provides the best accuracy.

Attachments

unfortunately the website has stopped me from uploading all files. probably inform admin to adjust the upload settings. but you can read the text file i have attached. it has information on where to find and download the .dll file

Attachments

If you have an indicator that signals reversals in advance accurately you're going to be a multi millionaire within weeks if your not already
God speed sir. Just because you do not know about some thing it does not mean that it does not exist. There are mind blowing indicators and E.A that people from different countries like Russia and China that you do not have access to, so have some faith.