one to one coaching

Is there anyone here who has not been profitable in the forex?

strmac

You've tried a number of EA, more strategy and still your trading is not profitable?
What is wrong, you wonder.
I can help you and I'm here to help you. Just click on email icon on the left side and write me a letter.
I don't wanna sell anything to you. I just give you a chance to be ssuccessful and earn good money from forex.;)
Would you prefer that your statement looks like this?
You must be registered for see images

Whether the results of live trading?

O yeah. This account was open on December, 27. 2010. This is results from only 12 trading days with 1850? deposit and 370? bonus amount. Iit's ? account.

fxknight

Just comments by looking at the statement you posted. Open P/L is $-104 which is significant given that the profit made so far is ~$1300. My guess is that this is a basket multiple positions concept that opens positions when the market moves X pips against the trade then hopes for a correction to close the trades in profit. The giveaway is 146 trades in 12 days. Way too many trades for a one entry/exit at a time concept. Why don't you explain more about your strategy here since we can all benefit from it. We are all here to learn, share and become better at trading.

Cheers

C0UNDE

Hi strmac,
Can you share your system here and share it for all of us?. It seems interesting, I would like to know more about the strategy.
Regards

strmac

I was but nobody listening. Because of that I wrote this post.
It's not about strategy it's about vision and discipline. I'm tired of
Explain. Everybody who make what I said would earn
Money from forex month for month and will sleep witouth
Any worry.

strmac

Just comments by looking at the statement you posted. Open P/L is $-104 which is significant given that the profit made so far is ~$1300. My guess is that this is a basket multiple positions concept that opens positions when the market moves X pips against the trade then hopes for a correction to close the trades in profit. The giveaway is 146 trades in 12 days. Way too many trades for a one entry/exit at a time concept. Why don't you explain more about your strategy here since we can all benefit from it. We are all here to learn, share and become better at trading.

Cheers
You're close enough.

StaticX

Thanks Strmac,

I will certainly take you up on your offer. Just because you have taken the time to help others your get 10 000 000 gold stars in my book.

Appreciate what you are doing here, thank you.

Cheers
StaticX

strmac

I must admit that your interest are amazing
and above my expectations.
Because of that I'll writing the manuals with all
instructions.
From the day you receive instructions, earnings on forex depends solely on your own.
So, please be a little patient, day or two.

ruparaw

may i know the reason behind why you need people to email to you instead of just publish it here your technique/system :rolleyes:

strmac

may i know the reason behind why you need people to email to you instead of just publish it here your technique/system :rolleyes:
All what I sent to all who ask it I was publish on this forum at diferent threads. Now it's all on one place, simply. I didn't ask a dime,
although voluntary contributions would not be offended my soul, hahahahahaha
Are you a supporter of conspiracy theories?

C0UNDE

Hi strmac,
I just saw your email, thanks for share your strategy, about the forum that you will make, if you want I can help you with that, I'm Web Developer.
Regards

strmac

Hi strmac,
I just saw your email, thanks for share your strategy, about the forum that you will make, if you want I can help you with that, I'm Web Developer.
Regards
Professionals working on the forum but I appreciate your offer.Any help is appreciated. When the forum is on the net I was glad to hear your comments and suggestions.

Merlin

strmac.. You have been banned over at 11. They say this is just a ploy to harvest emails for your new Web site.
What do you say about that?
Why shouldn't you be banned from here also for the same reason?

radicaltour

VIP Member
strmac.. You have been banned over at 11. They say this is just a ploy to harvest emails for your new Web site.
What do you say about that?Why shouldn't you be banned from here also for the same reason?
Strmac has gone out of his way numerous times to help members of the forum(s). I truly doubt he has any bad intentions.
If anything, we should continue to thank him and I really wish we had more members like him, willing to share valuable knowledge and experience. Sure, he may be disgruntled towards certain things about this forum (and other forums). But that's never stopped him from helping anyone.
Needless to say, i stand behind strmac and hope that he continues to stay with us...

NedimHad

Quick Question

Quick Question

1) Thanks m8 Strmac, due to an error I can not send any board messages, so i emailed you through gmail, but so far no answer? :confused: So, no conspriacy just stupid questions. By the way I have burned more money on useless forex tools, EAs, systems and education than on forex trading.

2) By the way, here is an paid thread? What is located there and whre is a link to subscribe and what content can I expect if I subscribe? :eek:

3) Further I have bought a couple of good EAs over the last couple of years, so I am wondering if someone could help me on educating it as they are limited to my current account and I cannot continue using it as I am planning to change broker. These are no retail EAs but either contain DLL or use broker account authorization or account holder name authorization???

stovedude

1) Thanks m8 Strmac, due to an error I can not send any board messages, so i emailed you through gmail, but so far no answer? :confused: So, no conspriacy just stupid questions. By the way I have burned more money on useless forex tools, EAs, systems and education than on forex trading.

2) By the way, here is an paid thread? What is located there and whre is a link to subscribe and what content can I expect if I subscribe? :eek:

3) Further I have bought a couple of good EAs over the last couple of years, so I am wondering if someone could help me on educating it as they are limited to my current account and I cannot continue using it as I am planning to change broker. These are no retail EAs but either contain DLL or use broker account authorization or account holder name authorization???
You can either PM me with the EA details or share them here if you want.

stovedude

Strmac has gone out of his way numerous times to help members of the forum(s). I truly doubt he has any bad intentions.
If anything, we should continue to thank him and I really wish we had more members like him, willing to share valuable knowledge and experience. Sure, he may be disgruntled towards certain things about this forum (and other forums). But that's never stopped him from helping anyone.
Needless to say, i stand behind strmac and hope that he continues to stay with us...
Exactly. Strmac was wrongly banned at II. They seem to have a 0 tolerance policy. Everybody keeps looking for the Holy Grail, but they fail to see what's already under their noses. So many products come and go, but rarely does anybody examine and test each one to any extent. If you don't stop to smell the roses, you'll never find the garden. Hopefully, with everything being protected now, people will go back and test old ideas and systems again.

one to one coaching