Aurix Exchange

Is trading 500:1 leverage safe?

.Alphonsa

I'm currently trading with a leverage of 1:200, and so far, I was able to make consistent profit and manage certain losses. Should I start trading with 500:1 leverage since there is a chance of higher profits, or would I end blowing up my account?

Justinjoez

If you can trade with 500:1 and manage the loss then you can take the risk and make a few trade to experience the leverage, because the profit earned is higher than the 1:200.

Frank.lin

Since you have already traded using 200:1 leverage, you are already aware of the consequences and risks involved in trading with higher leverage; hence it would not make much difference for you to trade using 500:1 leverage.

AustinRos

It is pretty high and risky to trade with 500:1 leverage. Certain jurisdictions do not allow it due to the increased risk of losing one's capital.

JasonDubier

The fact that 500:1 is high and many traders prefer to trade below it because the risk is also high.

If you are a good trader with money management skills and have made a consistent profit, you can give it a shot once and gain experience.

natalie2

I believe thats too much of a leverage and quite risky. I dont use anything more than a 30x, Like to play it safe.

Judey

If you are a beginner, you should know that trading with high leverage is a risk, but it would not seem highly risky for an experienced trader because of the skills and strategy used when trading with 500:1 leverage.

Aurix Exchange