one to one coaching

It will reverse

C

cfanfx

It has come to the extent of surprise that 80% of we traders do not really put in place our really self into trading.

the result i got from various search has prove this theory right.

many times when will open an order as at the point will get say 10pips something within us will tell us to quit that the market can reverse.

lo and behold we ll quit in no time , sooner than neccesary, the market soon continue in its direction and the tempetation of kai i wish i never quit. something within us will tell us there is still more opprtunity. bingo , we jump in again. lol the God of forex then swing into action in no time -20pips soon is dispalyed, Jesus what is happening, ok the day support is till not near, it will reverse is till the order of the day. the smart thinker soon realise that the market has changed its direction at say -200pips. he forces himself o close the order against the spirit of it will reverse in him /her.

this phenomenon need to be checked not even while you are a member of the forum where lies great mind and market predicted, e.g (put your name if u got a crystal ball)

before will know this , a capital account of 5000$ is an history.

please suggestion on the way forward to help put some measure of mediocrity to this menace among us.

Thanks as i await you on the hill of success.:D

radicaltour

VIP Member
thanks for starting this thread, cfanfx.
I wrote a very long letter but i accidentally deleted it by clicking the back button! doh!

anyways, i think we can all share our experience and hope that everyone learns a little bit out of all the observations discussed here.
For me, i think if you really sit down and draw all major support/resistance/trendlines before taking the trade then the picture will look clearer. If there's too many lines and the chart looks complicated then just don't trade it. I like putting my stop loss below a major support line. And once that's done then you won't have to think too much as price is going against you because you know you're wrong if your stop loss is hit.
Something that i see over and over again is that price usually moves down just enough to touch your stop loss and moves back up. But the trick here is that most of the time the candle never closes below your stop loss level. So for me, i would not exit a trade until i see a candle close below my stop loss.

C

cfanfx

Thanks

Thanks

I wish i can manage all situations.

thanks for the wonderful observation. this tread is a call to any of us who has gotten a proven strategy that as capture the market with time.

with this tread i call on all supply of ideas and the need to bring out the best out of it,

So if you are in support pleas kindly register your intention and we shall profer a way forward.

i in person can not handle this alone so i call on you once more for assistance and i know with our collective ideas we shall make exploit.

majjed we shall need you assistance in creating a pass-worded tread. as we will need to make concrete deliberation an all strategy among all that signify their intention in the strategy build. then the outcome shall be brought out to all for full benefit. moreover if you may ask the reason for the pass-worded thread, this is to restricted full discussion to those who are to do the full discussion in this way we will have full concentration and in no time we shall ve the holy grail as i belief. just for the benefir of all.

still the above is a suggestion and open to modification. please you can do some contribution as i see to the end of loss among member.

Thanks.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi

I am intersting here , I like to say :

( when in doubt, stay out )
Aslo
( Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars )

just a fast comment and well be back here with you guys .

MJ

stovedude

The problem with all of us is that we don't stick to any one plan long enough. We are always looking for something bigger and better, and then when we find something new, we keep looking again. So confusion and lack of discipline and confidence are the true enemies in this game. With forex, you have to take the bad with the good, and hopefully the good outweighs the bad. I've made EAs with a 17% win rate, but they still made money. We just need to find a good plan and keep to the rules without letting emotions control us. Set your SL and stick to it, unless you do have a crystal ball. I do have to admit that there are an increasing number of useless systems out there, but many will work if you keep at it and find the best ones that fit your style.

C

cfanfx

stoved

stoved

your suggestion is welcomed.

please the purpose of this tread is to develop a system that we cover all our trading exp. over years, and then make a prognosis for the menance affect our capital.

then upon build up , we shall ve a general debate or deliberation on it use and daily signal generated will be posted as guild for the forex market babies among us.

for me i am tired of seeing a brother going back to the dust with tears.

with all your effort , i think success is awaiting us

from tomorrow, Saturday, i will start a tread on my personal system, please note that it will be subject to modification.

thanks

smokey22

The problem with all of us is that we don't stick to any one plan long enough. We are always looking for something bigger and better, and then when we find something new, we keep looking again. So confusion and lack of discipline and confidence are the true enemies in this game. With forex, you have to take the bad with the good, and hopefully the good outweighs the bad. I've made EAs with a 17% win rate, but they still made money. We just need to find a good plan and keep to the rules without letting emotions control us. Set your SL and stick to it, unless you do have a crystal ball. I do have to admit that there are an increasing number of useless systems out there, but many will work if you keep at it and find the best ones that fit your style.
We are like kids in a lollies shop, every new forex site has a shiny rapper and it must be better than what we have. These guys sales pages are getting slicker each week and like lambs to the slaughter we all fall for same thing over and over again. Stovedude was correct we dont stay on one thing long enough to see it through. What works for me will not necessarily work for the next guy and again it about finding your style and sticking to it.

Just when you think you have found something that may work, you are distracted by the next email promising the lost gold mine at a barging price. I have been noticing each week there is a massive sales push on a new forex wonder and the following week huge marking push again for another product. The product of a week ago is soon forgotten as the marketers push on. Just shows you what a piece rubbish the first one was....

Smokey22

techboy

It is what you called trading psychology, lot of traders forget what discipline is all about. Traders biggest enemy is himself! Forex is 80% psychology.You can have all the best indicators and systems but if you cannot implement it religiously, then you are destined to fail. For me for one to succeed in this business he/she must focus in understanding the psychology of the market, the emotions involve when you are trading. If one trader focuses more on the profits without understanding the psychology of the market in relation to one's emotion will definitely fail in his effort to be profitable in Forex.

The reason more traders are shifting to EA's because they knew they probably will fail if they manual trade, but finding a profitable EA's is also as hard as controlling your emotions.

Most traders are extremely stubborn and they don't accept that it is psychology, discipline and proper money management that distinguishes good traders from bad traders. May the pips be with us all! :)

florinrsc

There is a contradiction, cfanfx.

There is a contradiction, cfanfx.

your suggestion is welcomed.

please the purpose of this tread is to develop a system that we cover all our trading exp. over years, and then make a prognosis for the menance affect our capital.

then upon build up , we shall ve a general debate or deliberation on it use and daily signal generated will be posted as guild for the forex market babies among us.

for me i am tired of seeing a brother going back to the dust with tears.

with all your effort , i think success is awaiting us

from tomorrow, Saturday, i will start a tread on my personal system, please note that it will be subject to modification.

thanks
You say: "for me i am tired of seeing a brother going back to the dust with tears" while previously mentioned: "majjed we shall need you assistance in creating a pass-worded tread".

Well, will this tread be for helping others (brothers) or just to try to develop a system in a closed circle of selected members?

one to one coaching