Aurix Exchange

Iwanksignal.com indicator!!!!

forexnewx

Both web sites are associated with the same trading system.....this system is really accurate with M1 time frame....you can see the results from this web site
go down where you will see the transaction numbers.....and there is a web site which provides signals from the same trading system
if anybody has it pls share..:)

Attachments

• HASIL TRANSAKSI FOREX 03 DES 2007.JPG
    HASIL TRANSAKSI FOREX 03 DES 2007.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 3

jnevins

Maylay translation

Maylay translation

Here it is, manuel is in other language.
As far i know 1 hour TF pair gbp/usd.

Here are the instructions for use... short and sweet...

First Malay then English translation:

Untuk open BUY :
Tunggu arrow biru dan line biru, serta trend strengh mengarah ke atas dan untuk sell sebaliknya...

Terimakasih

To open BUY: Wait a blue arrow and blue line, and the trend is pointing upwards and the strengh to sell the other hand ... Thanks

Courtesy Google translate Malay>English

s1quash

here are the instructions for use... Short and sweet...

First malay then english translation:

Untuk open buy :
Tunggu arrow biru dan line biru, serta trend strengh mengarah ke atas dan untuk sell sebaliknya...

Terimakasih

to open buy: Wait a blue arrow and blue line, and the trend is pointing upwards and the strengh to sell the other hand ... Thanks

courtesy google translate malay>english

cool.... :)

elmbarn

iwank

iwank

an interestingly named system for any uk trader. i presume it must be a fully hands on manual system;)

peldoman

iwank

iwank

I had a look on their website, if you look at the pictures you see TF1 and TF15 and TF30, so maybe you can use anytimeframe?

jnevins

Manual system

Manual system

an interestingly named system for any uk trader. i presume it must be a fully hands on manual system;)

Seems to be... This link takes you to a fully translated version of their website... take a look...

fio

lol, i think most ppl here are still pretty clueless as to what u meant. Just don't over do it or you may go blind and not be able to trade anymore. ;)

Aurix Exchange