Jarratt Davis Farhan FXChilds WARNING

iqofgenius

Please note this my friends. There is a solicitation going around concerning one Jarratt Davis who is purported to be the Forex trader in the world and a character who goes by the name Farhan who put out a program years back called FXChild's Play. Together they are soliciting people to sign up with them and trade on behalf of others. Trading on behalf of other people in the United States is in direct violation of Federal Law. That is why we require licensing for broker such as the Series 7. This is a very serious violation and please do not get involved. If anyone knows the necessary contacts, they should be reported.

iqofgenius

I would ask that the points made in this post be checked out by the Mods to insure the accuracy of my statements and that appropriate actions, if any, be taken.

freddieforex

Banned Users
I always read your great postings my friend. As you know, we are similar when it comes to finding scams and then warn others on this forum of same. Please continue your excellent postings big guy.:rolleyes:

pipette4x

jarratt davis is rated best forex currency trader by Barclays hedge index in the category he's in, not in the world. the marketer has been contacted to correct this false statement. I have no idea who Farhan is so cant speak about his credibility