John Jace - Trading Harmonically With The Universe

Sixer

Forex Trader
Jace

Jace

Are you sure that this a book ?
We need somebody with an account at: extmatrix

Video series by Jace (John Jace), of Trading Harmonically yahoo astro group.
2006 Fall Equinox video series.
Multi DVD set, 6 folders with 2 videos each.
Unique, Like nothing for Traders ever Released before!
1000′s of hours of Research, Shave 5 years–or more–off Learning Curve.
“For Passionate, Dedicated Traders Only”…….
Continuous Educational “Invite Only” Forums geared specifically For DVD Owners.
This program is the definitive guide to Vibration, Gann’s Laws of
Vibration as he and Faraday called it.
The True Secret and connection to Price in all Markets…
This alone is a Key Secret that after a lifetime of trading one might
never see and Understand.

Concepts include:
Forecasting, Why Forecast using Cycles? Forecasting….Price & Time, The Key Secret of Forecasting, How do we “see” Cycles to Trade them for Profit, Does it work in all Markets? Yes! Understanding Harmonics,
My revolutionary Harmonic Financial Astrology Approach, Coordinate Systems, Concept of Symmetry, Platonic Solids, Great Circles, Historic Correlation Proofs, Geometry of Time, Earth Jupiter Pairings, Numerology, The Planet that controls Major Moves, The Ruler of the S&P, How do I trade the Moon Tomorrow?
Learn the Most Predictive Method to Forecast Support & Resistance in the Future! One of the Daily Rulers of the Markets, Cosmic Ping-Pong, Trading Rules, Determining the most Profitable Trades! How Cycles define your stops, On What Cycles do I take Profits? Preparing for tomorrow, Trading the Strongest Cycle of the Day,
The Key is finding Significance!, Language of the Planets to the Markets!
Critical Degrees, The Magic of Nines, The Egyptian Secret Star, Solar Cycles,
Astronomical Functions for Intraday also apply’s to Swing Trading, Time concepts,
Laws of Vibration Intraday, Special” Intraday Timing to the minute” Mysteries of the Universe, Tetrahedrons, Planets are Time, The Planet that rules Energy, The Trinity Concept* ,Timing effects of the Moon, Uncovering the Tangent Angle,
The Asteroid belt the most important revelation, Using the Lunar Phase Angle to trade Price, The Billionaire Aspect, The Single most consistent & powerful Cycle to Trade, Why Cycles affect markets Differently? Understand the Prep for tomorrow,
And Much More! Price Correlation like you have never seen it!

Read more:

Links:

Sixer

Maninder

Are you sure that this a book ?
We need somebody with an account at: extmatrix

Video series by Jace (John Jace), of Trading Harmonically yahoo astro group.
2006 Fall Equinox video series.
Multi DVD set, 6 folders with 2 videos each.
Unique, Like nothing for Traders ever Released before!
1000′s of hours of Research, Shave 5 years–or more–off Learning Curve.
“For Passionate, Dedicated Traders Only”…….
Continuous Educational “Invite Only” Forums geared specifically For DVD Owners.
This program is the definitive guide to Vibration, Gann’s Laws of
Vibration as he and Faraday called it.
The True Secret and connection to Price in all Markets…
This alone is a Key Secret that after a lifetime of trading one might
never see and Understand.

Concepts include:
Forecasting, Why Forecast using Cycles? Forecasting….Price & Time, The Key Secret of Forecasting, How do we “see” Cycles to Trade them for Profit, Does it work in all Markets? Yes! Understanding Harmonics,
My revolutionary Harmonic Financial Astrology Approach, Coordinate Systems, Concept of Symmetry, Platonic Solids, Great Circles, Historic Correlation Proofs, Geometry of Time, Earth Jupiter Pairings, Numerology, The Planet that controls Major Moves, The Ruler of the S&P, How do I trade the Moon Tomorrow?
Learn the Most Predictive Method to Forecast Support & Resistance in the Future! One of the Daily Rulers of the Markets, Cosmic Ping-Pong, Trading Rules, Determining the most Profitable Trades! How Cycles define your stops, On What Cycles do I take Profits? Preparing for tomorrow, Trading the Strongest Cycle of the Day,
The Key is finding Significance!, Language of the Planets to the Markets!
Critical Degrees, The Magic of Nines, The Egyptian Secret Star, Solar Cycles,
Astronomical Functions for Intraday also apply’s to Swing Trading, Time concepts,
Laws of Vibration Intraday, Special” Intraday Timing to the minute” Mysteries of the Universe, Tetrahedrons, Planets are Time, The Planet that rules Energy, The Trinity Concept* ,Timing effects of the Moon, Uncovering the Tangent Angle,
The Asteroid belt the most important revelation, Using the Lunar Phase Angle to trade Price, The Billionaire Aspect, The Single most consistent & powerful Cycle to Trade, Why Cycles affect markets Differently? Understand the Prep for tomorrow,
And Much More! Price Correlation like you have never seen it!

Read more:

Links:

Sixer

My mistake ,it was a video.But the video a/c demands a premium .... Do you have alternative links??

Divonorum

Trading Harmonically With The Universe by John Jace.

6 Files containing 11 DVDs (Format AVI, 1.25 GB)

Download Links: Invisible

Read below!!!

1) This will only be sent out via PM to those clicking on the "Thanks for this post" button.

2) Do NOT write into the forum and/or PM me asking for the relevant information to be sent, even if you've clicked the "Thanks" button. Anyone breaking this rule will be put on IGNORE and will receive nothing.

3) Allow for 24 hours to elapse to receive the material, if you haven't received anything within that time period - PM me.

4) Make no mention of the resident files and no mirrors.

Thank you!

Attachments

Divonorum

Hi Yager86 - your inbox is full and for this reason I couldn't send you the information. When you make space please PM me. Thanks!

Divonorum

Steve Jones,

You've been a member of this forum since June 08, 2012. I'm sorry but I cannot send you the material until you have 5 posts to your credit.

Sixer

Forex Trader
hc - read this comment and forget it:

"I want to give an honest review about this course. I have downloaded it. I had lots of expectation by reading the index. But after watching the whole video, all of my expectation went into water. But i will not say its totally useless. Its basically the theory part. How basic astrology works in market. But he didn't share his formula for "HOW TO USE IT". "

Sixer

nogael_77

Divonorum;n173769 said:
Trading Harmonically With The Universe by John Jace.

6 Files containing 11 DVDs (Format AVI, 1.25 GB)

Download Links: Invisible

Read below!!!

1) This will only be sent out via PM to those clicking on the "Thanks for this post" button.

2) Do NOT write into the forum and/or PM me asking for the relevant information to be sent, even if you've clicked the "Thanks" button. Anyone breaking this rule will be put on IGNORE and will receive nothing.

3) Allow for 24 hours to elapse to receive the material, if you haven't received anything within that time period - PM me.

4) Make no mention of the resident files and no mirrors.

Thank you!
could you send me the links please, thanks

newtrader

Thanks to a member named

link has DVD 1 to 5. Six is still missing, if someone can help here.