one to one coaching

Junior Non-Hedging (fxpromaker)

radicaltour

VIP Member
this EA comes from the people that created fxpromaker. It is a martingale. However, i think it is a fairly safe martingale looking at backtests and also forward tests. You will need $10,000 to start trading at 0.01 lots (mini).
Code:
[URL="http://www.multiupload.com/UOD06095KU"]Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/URL]

grood

lol. they faked the account balance on their web site, saying "Correction".
At 2010.05.06 account is blown to zero because of BOJ intervention. You can check youself using strategy tester. Thanks anyway, in normal situations this is really promising.

nck111

Banned Users
lol. they faked the account balance on their web site, saying "Correction".
At 2010.05.06 account is blown to zero because of BOJ intervention. You can check youself using strategy tester. Thanks anyway, in normal situations this is really promising.
hi grood ,it seems to crash only on BOJ intervention 05 06 2010,no crash 2007 2008 years,what differenciates the boj intervention from all the other crashes that rocked 2007 and 2008?

grood

Well, the sudden move. Don't know what the difference is, maybe it even survives for the next few years - you newer know :)

I prefer EAs that degrade slowly in performance, and not suddenly crash the account to margin call.

takuyaaso

This EA was wonderful BT.
Would someone attach MM to this EA?
Pleas
You must be registered for see images attach

radicaltour

VIP Member
with the crazy volatility lately, I would NOT recommend letting this EA trade on it's own.
Hence, i don't think you need automatic MM since you should calculate that (manually) ahead of time for each progression.
My rule of thumb for this EA is to start at micro lot, 0.01, for each $10,000 of your account.

mutant

my other broker didn't allowed with that lot size and i don't have enough fund, can you modify a little for adjustable lotsize and fund...?
thank's

one to one coaching