one to one coaching

Kangaroo ES [Share]

Hi EzBusiness

Yes it dose need educating :(

Cheers
Smokey22
Hello Smokey,

Thanks for checking it.

Maybe our Friend Stovedude or one of our other programmers can come to our rescue and try educating this EA. If I read right I think it also has a broker ristriction to work on IBFX.au only. So they would need to remove that restriction also.

Regards
EzBusiness

mounting

Backtest only in market hours - see logs

Backtest only in market hours - see logs

2010.12.05 19:14:32 2010.07.01 00:00 KangarooEAv4.0_edu AUDUSD,M5: Spread is higher than 6 pips. If you are backtesting during the weekend, try backtesting during market hours.

mounting

Complete package with indicators and dll.

Complete package with indicators and dll.

Complete package ready for backtest - only in market hours.

fxbook forward test:

strmac

In first few minutes it's authenticated but after 5 min I got message: please make sure you filled in email address and plimus code.

huuu

In first few minutes it's authenticated but after 5 min I got message: please make sure you filled in email address and plimus code.
yep, had the same problem, error relating to downloading the news database.

2010.12.05 22:26:48 KangarooEAv4.0_edu AUDUSD,M5: Error while downloading news database!

stovedude

A little more educated, but I'm not sure about the news error. By eliminating the dll Init function in the education, we might be shooting ourselves in the foot. That function might possibly download the necessary news file from their site. Give it a shot anyway. The worst scenario is eliminating the news filter altogether...

A little more educated, but I'm not sure about the news error. By eliminating the dll Init function in the education, we might be shooting ourselves in the foot. That function might possibly download the necessary news file from their site. Give it a shot anyway. The worst scenario is eliminating the news filter altogether...
Hey SD,

Just tried it on my live account to check for authentication. Journal says "error while downloading news database" and "zero divide"

I tried false on the news filter but still same messages.

Hope this helps
EzBusiness

smokey22

Hi Stovedude,

Set Kangaroo on chart with account authorized :)

Now to see what happens....

Thanks Stovedude for your help.

Smokey22

acosma

the education is not enough, I suspect that it does not trade because just before ordersend function there are other call to dll function that check authentication.
So dll education is needed too.

stovedude

That's what I was saying before. The news file is downloaded at one point. I suspect it is with the dll Init function, which we bypassed. Need to examine the functions further. It's easy to hack an account number, but adding a couple other factors (email code and plimus number) throws a few more wrenches in the mix. If they only consisted of numbers with no letters, it would be easy.

grood

Any news on that one?

@stovedude: a friend bought it, his plimus ref. number is an 8 digits number only.

stovedude

It also needs the email code and account number, but after seeing their results lately, the popularity of this EA has dwindled down to next to nothing now.

one to one coaching