Aurix Exchange

Karl again!

Knez

Here we go again.

Karl is on fire and lunch new super profitable indicator today, 28th of October 2010.

Code:
http://www.superprofitindicator.com/
If anyone got it, please share it so we can see has he discovered holy grail already or still need to improve himself.

Regards,
Knez.

karmacrasy

Here we go again.

Karl is on fire and lunch new super profitable indicator today, 28th of October 2010.

Code:
http://www.superprofitindicator.com/
If anyone got it, please share it so we can see has he discovered holy grail already or still need to improve himself.

Regards,
Knez.

Looking for that too!!! Holy grail??? I doubt but.....

H

hermes

You cannot read Karl's German! It is Holy Grave not Holy Grail or something similar.
Achtung! It looks like an USB stick! A smart move!
Hermes

StaticX

I beggining to think uncle Karl does not even trade. He seems to be making plenty of $$$ of creating his latest releases :)

It is the HullMA with settings 35 , 3 , 5 .
Only difference that its color changes.

It is amazing how he is selling free available indicators as "never seen before" and "nowhere available else".

Nonetheless it is usefull.

H

hermes

34 SMA, Keltner or ADX would show you the same.
Karl makes indicators for 3rd world countries, people who cannot read.
Hermes

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Ditmann

Ditmann

Hehe,i like more and more Karl Ditmann, he know what is doing( he is making money in forex industry, selling very simple indicators, with good reclame, He knows that in Forex every day comes new 1000 traders, who are ready to buy some simple product, thinking that will be easy profitable... i Shake hand to Karll anyway, beleuve me he make easy monney, not like us: we mix systems, we count supports, resistances, we stay all day on PC, and....
Results on H4 from his indicator:
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

To late entries , to late exits at the end of bars( ultra incorect)
this is on H4 test, and dont try it on smaller TF, its nuch dissapointed

outcast80

i already installed it..how i'm gonna use it in Mt4..what i know is i should use in strategy tester and put it in EA list. After that, i'm become as blank as white paper...

stovedude

You choose the simulator EA in the strategy tester, set your dates and TF and currency, check the Visual mode box and hit Start. When the tester loads all the history data and starts going, drag the indicator(s) to the tester chart. You can either just paper trade it or actually drag the buy/sell scripts to the chart, and you can pause the tester at any time and speed it up/down.

Aurix Exchange