Aurix Exchange

Karl Dittmann

Ketan

Looks like our Dear Friend is at it again...

Have fun...

Cheers,
Ketan

StaticX

Lol,

So first he releases "Super Profit Indicator" and now he releases "Secret Profit Indicator"... WTF !!! Man I wish him a nice little spot in hell where his flesh can be stripped away slowly ....

Super Profit Indicator
Code:
[url=http://www.superprofitindicator.com/]Super Profit Indicator[/url]

Secret Profit Indicator
Code:
[url=http://www.secretprofitindicator.com/]Secret Profit Indicator - Forex[/url]

And the worst part is that the web pages literally look identical.
I bet if you place them both on a chart they will signal at the same time. It appears all he did for his newest creation was "hide" the actual signal line (which was a modified Non Lagging HULL MA) from his "super profit indicator" and just place "arrows" where the original signal line changed from red to green or from green to red.

Karl will release 1 indicator a month. Forex investigative sights say that he gets on average a minumum order of at least 2000 people per "system release".
His average price is $85 (his indicators go for between $77 - $99). So at an average price he is making $170 000 per month. (Not bad for being a true scum bag)

Now for the kicker... Karl trawls Forex-TSD for any obscure indicators. He also frequently steals his sh!t from
Code:
http://codebase.mql4.com/

If the a-hole actually had the brains to create such systems, I would have far greater respect for him, but he does not and instead likes to steal already created indicators from the past. He is particularly found of getting hold of indicators from the years 2005-2006.

It just amazes me that he still thinks himself to be a human being.

Cheers
StaticX

jvmgupta

hi friends here it is test it. it is same old copy and change material from mr. karl

bobogan

Secret Profit Indicator

Secret Profit Indicator

Please kindly assist me with secret profit indicator, the above links are not going through to the indicator rather others or not even opening at all. thanks everybody.

Ketan

So sorry for not replying to any of our members requests, I have not traded for quite some time now as time is not on my side.
But as for Mr Dittmann's stretagies, it appears as if all his systems deliver some good alerts to point out to a trader to have a look at the chart and decide if a trade is worth taking..?
It appears to give fairly good signals, as far as I know and as far as I've tested for a moment or two.
Perhaps one could test with developing one's strategy and use Mr Dittmann's signal as an alert to analyse if trend is up / down or flat..?

... I am not trading because I do not have the funds to do so.

Cheers - Ketan.

eddie70

That fool he is nothing but a looser he doesn't have the balls yo reply in an email i send him he si one of those giks maybe sitting behind the computer trying to figure out names for his new S*** & only fools will fall in to it but us we are smart here he need to find somewhere else.

lff75

Karl Shitmann is one of the biggest "secret" scammer in this industry, but should we blame only him?

As long as there are fools to buy his repackaged indicators that can be found for free, and that these same indicators will always give good signals when the market is trending, but that will prove as bad as any indicator when the market is ranging!

Just look at KD chosen pics to see how it looks like it picks bottoms/tops, you will never see all the false signals generated in ranging market.

That is pure marketing, and KD is a great marketer, so don't be fooled by him.

Use eventually indis to help you gauge the market but dont place your hope for the holy grail, it doesn't exist, and never will.

PA is "the king of all indis". But it needs your brain, not KD's so called secrets! ;)

Aurix Exchange