one to one coaching

Kevin Financial - Zulutrade

Jasonhe

Dear friend, you don't admit you're gambler, but you like to trade those JPY, AUD pairs in Asian time and open 30 positions. One big news will kill your account!

zuan35

Today : +33 pips
February : +503 pips
March : -353 pips
Year : +150 pips

You can follow me here on Zulutrade :

zuan35

Dear friend, you don't admit you're gambler, but you like to trade those JPY, AUD pairs in Asian time and open 30 positions. One big news will kill your account!
I can't kill my account. I use stoploss and money management. To kill my account i should have 100 trade in loss on 1 night ! Please go to play with your EA. I'm not gambler. My capital is more 20 000$. I know what i do !

zuan35

Today : +33 pips
February : +503 pips
March : -314 pips
Year : +188 pips

You can follow me here on Zulutrade :

Brumby

Mate,
I noticed that this week you are having a difficult time with trades. It is normal because we all go through cycles. Important thing is not to compound your problem by taking irrational trades to recover your losses. Take time out to recoup your psychological capital. Have a good Easter break.
Brumby

Diiifx

I can't kill my account. I use stoploss and money management. To kill my account i should have 100 trade in loss on 1 night ! Please go to play with your EA. I'm not gambler. My capital is more 20 000$. I know what i do !
very good!!! previously, i was looking down upon you, but now things have changed. if you are willing to risk 20K, well this speaks for itself that you are pretty much more serious and last thing a gambler!

Rock

Sorry for your loss(es) mate. Hope the future will be better for you.
Please stop trading now and find yourself another way to make money. Just make sure you don't blow the remaining part of your 20 000$ capital...

Attachments

Diiifx

I doubt he will be taking your advice into consideration! that's what happens when traders actually don't get to the fact that it is better to NOT trade rather than actually do it and do it wrong.......i mean one or two positions wrong in my opinion is OK, but the whole 2K loss is unacceptable.

Brumby

I doubt he will be taking your advice into consideration! that's what happens when traders actually don't get to the fact that it is better to NOT trade rather than actually do it and do it wrong.......i mean one or two positions wrong in my opinion is OK, but the whole 2K loss is unacceptable.
Getting your trades wrong in trading is normal and is not the problem. The majority of traders cannot get past this mental issue of accepting losses and unfortunately will not make progress as a trader until they do. The issue is how losses are taken and not when they are taken.

If you examine the nature of his losses and profits, he was trading with negative expectancy. One cannot trade out of a hole this way until the whole methodology is changed. Any experienced trader can tell you exactly what was his problem. It is not simply a case of getting the trades wrong.

Diiifx

indeed!
I've seen examples that open positions - and then keeping them open IN HOPE they market will return - hell yeah it didnt but it also went very very bad - meaning i 4 digit loss. Not a pretty picture, not a pretty picture at all!

one to one coaching