(Share) Key to Success in Forex

dmnik

Trading is a fight with yourself!
Soft4FX Strategy Tester Forex Simulator
Forex Simulator works as an expert for MT 4.
It combines the ability to build MT4 charts with high-quality tick data and an economical calendar to create a powerful trading simulator.
Uses offline graphs that allow you to use the indicators, patterns, and drawing tools available in Metatrader.

You must be registered for see medias

skrimon

That was a great insight into the potential and very exhaustive in its content, so will have to go through it once more.Thanks for sharing.

diego_fernando

Soft4FX Strategy Tester Forex Simulator
Forex Simulator works as an expert for MT 4.
It combines the ability to build MT4 charts with high-quality tick data and an economical calendar to create a powerful trading simulator.
Uses offline graphs that allow you to use the indicators, patterns, and drawing tools available in Metatrader.

You must be registered for see medias

Dear friend dmnik, I would like to know if you have the latest version of this forex simulator, I thank you in advance.

Xmind

Thanks Dominik, for me it works I have just followed instructions . Great tool it download real data from dukaskopy

Xmind

After the the usual spam on dmniks download eg girls wanting to meet dressed in bikini, bitcoin cons, we get to click the allow button that does not exist, then the grand finale of my antivirus blocking his usual blacklist virus. Why is this guy not blocked?
Dmnik is great and has provided many excellent trading tools. Maybe, instead of asking for blocking him, you should go to network settings and click the disconnect button and then take a break , read a book i.e. " internet for dummies" or how to download files from free file hosting sites;)

alallala

Dmnik is great and has provided many excellent trading tools. Maybe, instead of asking for blocking him, you should go to network settings and click the disconnect button and then take a break , read a book i.e. " internet for dummies" or how to download files from free file hosting sites;)
I'm to busy trading for a living, not hoping someone clicks my download button to make 50 cents not caring what they might spread to another persons computer. I'll leave the dummies stuff to you buddy. A forum user should be able to come to a forum and not have to worry about downloading viruses.

wannawintrades

I'm to busy trading for a living, not hoping someone clicks my download button to make 50 cents not caring what they might spread to another persons computer. I'll leave the dummies stuff to you buddy. A forum user should be able to come to a forum and not have to worry about downloading viruses.
If you're so busy trading then why are you here? Guys like you kill me coming into the forums boasting about being such spectacular professional traders with years of experience and success. Well I don't buy it and no one else here buys it either. You don't impress anyone here so please keep that negative energy away from the forums.
I have been trading currencies since 2009 and trading stocks years prior to that but you will never hear me brag because anyone who is serious about trading knows that you never stop learning when it comes to the markets. You never master what you cannot control because the market does what it does and you can never get into the minds of smart money. You can only hope that the strategy that you are using can keep up with the changes that they produce in the markets.

ahn

It does work, you have to have a certain version of MT4 <- that`s where the problem is. I tested it with Pepperstone MT4 platform - it doesn`t work, but Forex.com MT4 platform works. Just open a new demo with forex.com, download their MT4 and enjoy this simulator.

ahn

nice, everything is working, this will be a great testing tool for me on weekends, thank-you
I find it rubbish.

PLUS: exceptionally good to practice price action, nothing else.
MINUS: everything else. Most indicators misfire during testing - showing wrong signals or don`t work all together, eg. check it with Stochastics - it`s not moving correctly. I think the signals to indicators are being affected by the time dilation.