Khit Wong's Gann System

mbee

Anyone has read it? Is it good? If so, how does it compare to other Gann Systems or methods, such as Bradley Cowan? Thanks.

My rights to elaborate are rather limited on this;)
Let me try it this way,standard astro will bring forth a whole lot like planet x in sign bla is beneficial and with aspects a,b,c being the way they are I expect this and that to happen.Nothing wrong with that,but Khit will teach something way more easy and naturally and completly individual for each instrument you apply it.Once you get the hang of it,it is easy,fast and accurate.Very expensive,though,but if content is understood(which is patiently supported by KW) you will make the initial expense back more or less quickly depending on the activity of your instruments.

mbee

Thanks Luigi,

Do you find his system can be used alone in your trading decision? Do you use other systems (Astro or standard technical analysis) to enhance your trading experience with Khit's?

mbee

I am sure standard TA would help, so let me rephase my question: Can we forget other astro system once with Khit's? Also, do you need special software to use his system or a simple Astrolog is enough?

I dont see the need for any other astro system in this regard as the degree of certainty can only be diminished by that.It always pays to create a net of confluence out of different approaches and TA naturally can do that job.
Astrolog is all you need to make it work,maybe other software is somewhat more comfortable,but I do not know about that.

I don't feel anyone should be parting with 9k!
Even if you can show people what to do in order to make money trading (e.g. turtles experiment), having the discipline to make the correct decisions under financial pressure is a very big ask. Emotions change your decision process.

There is no wiggle-room to discuss the price-it is expensive.You can save 1.5k by getting in straight from the author.This knowledge is really only affordable if you consider your opportunity cost of researching a working astro system yourself as higher than the initial expense.It all comes down to how much you value your time,given you have the funds,of course.

An unknown quantity is inherent in the universe this is a truth. Nothing can be known before it has been, cycles repeat throughout the universe but they are NEVER exactly the same!

There is no wiggle-room to discuss the price-it is expensive.You can save 1.5k by getting in straight from the author.This knowledge is really only affordable if you consider your opportunity cost of researching a working astro system yourself as higher than the initial expense.It all comes down to how much you value your time,given you have the funds,of course.
are you Khit Wong?

To give a precise answer I would have to talk about things I am restricted to talk about.I will try it this way.....working all the time meant certainty vs. probability.There is a mix of certainty and high probability.Certainty in terms of if something works and high probability in regard to when it will work.IMO there can only be personal holy grails,systems that work perfectly with you the individual trader.This is at the core of the saying even with tomorrows news some would manage to fail.