Khit Wong's Gann System

On september 2013, trineaspect.com published a video on youtube telling that USDJPY will top on 17th october on the price of 103.59. The price of USDJPY was 98.6x when the video was prepared in september. and also he was telling in the video that after the top ,USDJPY will see the bottom at 95.xx in January 2014. I demoed the trade on september, but the price did not top at 103.59. After i check 1-1.5 week later for the video on youtube,i saw that he deleted the video. I think the method that is taught in the book does not work all the time. If so, his forecast would be fullfilled.

On september 2013, trineaspect.com published a video on youtube telling that USDJPY will top on 17th october on the price of 103.59. The price of USDJPY was 98.6x when the video was prepared in september. and also he was telling in the video that after the top ,USDJPY will see the bottom at 95.xx in January 2014. I demoed the trade on september, but the price did not top at 103.59. After i check 1-1.5 week later for the video on youtube,i saw that he deleted the video. I think the method that is taught in the book does not work all the time. If so, his forecast would be fullfilled.
you might want to see this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, which on 2nd October, he explained there is a conversion of Japanese yen that turn out to be a very good call and the Japanese yen went weak from there on. I guess he can't say it in the video after publishing it.

Do you have evidence for it ?

After researching some, I figured out that his forecasting system is based on the combination of Chienese I-Ching ( Book of Changes) and the western astrology. I am learning now the I-Ching . There are some symbols called trigrams, hexagrams etc. in this system. Anybody know about I-Ching ?

Does anybody know how to cast trigrams and hexagrams in the Chienese I-Ching method ? Can we connect the planetary aspects to cast the trigrams and hexagrams in I-Ching ? Thanks

freddieforex

Banned Users
After researching some, I figured out that his forecasting system is based on the combination of Chienese I-Ching ( Book of Changes) and the western astrology. I am learning now the I-Ching . There are some symbols called trigrams, hexagrams etc. in this system. Anybody know about I-Ching ?
Does anybody know how to cast trigrams and hexagrams in the Chienese I-Ching method ? Can we connect the planetary aspects to cast the trigrams and hexagrams in I-Ching ? Thanks
Let's read the rules on double posting and bumping posts new guy.

freddieforex

Banned Users
You are all over this place new guy. Let's read the rules on double posting and bumping posts.

Is this course available online?

The astro stuff works, period. It's just required a lot of time and effort to understand it and then being able to apply it. There are easier ways to trade, astro should be when you want to get into forcasting and such, not for daily bread and butter.

Thank you very much, your feedback is highly valuable for people (like me) who is considering to buy that book...
I read somewhere it contains interesting material but highly overpriced, do you agree?
I guess you were not so satisfied by vol. 1 if you are not interested in vol.2?

Thanks again

It is expensive,yes.Overpriced,I dont know.For that one would have to consider the time investetd in finding the content of the book.It presents a unique approach,but it is not well communicated.There is an appendix for it trying to convey the idea in an easier way.So the author might have realised this trouble-spot himself.I made my initial investment back with the method,but honestly have stopped using it for I transgressed completely into a pure mathematical method of my own.
I do not like the screen-shots available on the 2nd vol.,apart from that showing just a very narrow time-frame with entries,it gives the impression that you have to be able to withstand draw-downs.Thats not for every account.And then I dont like the price,at all.I would have bought it if there were a reasonable reduction for owners of vol.2,but not an increase.But that is just my opinion.

Hi,
I just came to know recently about his book. Is there any live statement available for his claim? $9000 is too costly.
If I had that money i would have buy a local restaurant & have nice business or even i could have invested on real estates, better return with less tension. ;)