one to one coaching

King EA || BEST MARTINGALE EA || TRY IT

Hello King,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for sharing your EA. I just wanted to let you know that one of your links is dead and the other needs a password. So when you get a minute can you share with us your password so we can try your EA.

Regards,
EzBusiness

strmac

Hi,

Nice forum, take a look please to see my blog

WE DON'T LIKE MARKETERS OR PROMOTERS.
You have google to promote your EA. I'll donating to your Liberty Reserve account 0.01 HRK. Just go away from here.

stovedude

Well, if the info on another forum is true, he blew out his account and myfxbook banned him for spamming. What do you guys think about this thread? Keep it or not?

Has

Well, if the info on another forum is true, he blew out his account and myfxbook banned him for spamming. What do you guys think about this thread? Keep it or not?
No evidence to sujest its a good EA very danger way of trading KEEP HIM OUT.

mopips

Anyone have the password for his zip file? I would like to backtest his supposedly modified EA and settings and prove him either right or wrong. I'm willing to pay for EAs/Settings if they work, but so far I've never seen a Marty work long term, even the "safe" ones.

hey sir i want ur ea how can i get this ea tell me plz

hey sir i want ur ea how can i get this ea tell me plz

hii sir can u send me ur ea i am try to download its nt work tell me

wwi212

Hi sir ..
What you mean ? i want tasting your EA , bad or good ....
please put here ...
Your link is dead !

mekas

I sugest you guys clean up martingale type ea's from you memory completle,they makes you just poor.

one to one coaching