one to one coaching

(Share) Kitoto Trader Trial Version

-Striker-

I have created a simple indicator with alert and need help testing it... Please test it on a demo account.
I have not decided on the TP or SL so you can use what fits you.
I will highly appreciate your feed back.. Thank YOU!
There are no settings in the indicator. Make it so that you can try different settings.

kotken

1st of all when does the trial expire, secondly what is purpose of this indicator(forex or binary)?, thirdly when is arrow supposed to appear, at the close of candle where it appears or at the open of the candle where it appears?

tsumapeter

1st of all when does the trial expire, secondly what is purpose of this indicator(forex or binary)?, thirdly when is arrow supposed to appear, at the close of candle where it appears or at the open of the candle where it appears?
The trial end at the end of the week. It has been built for forex for I trade Forex myself. The arrow appears at the close of the confirmation candle.

tsumapeter

You must be registered for see images attach

Some few trades signals from the indicator ( Note: where the lines intersect are entry points.Currently working in fine tuning 3 systems so you may see arrows all over the chart)

BOB122

Some few trades signals from the indicator ( Note: where the lines intersect are entry points.Currently working in fine tuning 3 systems so you may see arrows all over the chart)
Great Initiative friend but when I applied it on my chart nothing is showing up.
Is it possible to backtest this indicator?

BoB 122
PEACE

one to one coaching