Aurix Exchange

Koiler Supertrend

marcuss

Source:

SuperTrend.mq4 Parameters
Nbr_Periods
Default = 10. Use as ATR period settings.
Multiplier
Default = 3.0. Trend line range control, if set it larger, it will check bigger trend. Switch from 1.0 to 3.0 to compare.

Logic of SuperTrend
Values
ATR = Average True Range value counting with Nbr_Periods as period.
ATR Range = Multiplier * ATR.
Medium Price = (High + Low)/2.
Main Trend Line in Up Trend (Show in Color Lime) = Medium Price - ATR Range.
Tricky Part: And the value will keep the same as the previous one if the current value from the formula is less than the previous one, but it will rise up if the value is larger.
Main Trend Line in Down Trend = Medium Price + ATR Range.
Main Trend Line
Conditions
Up Trend: Current close price is larger than the "Main Trend Line in Up Trend"
Down Trend: Current close price is less than the "Main Trend Line in Down Trend"

Kolier Improvement
Same logic, improvement implementation in code, can draw full chart and less resource consume.
Extended. TrendMode=0 means original logic for trend line. TrendMode=1 means new logic for trend line.

Attachments

• Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi.ex4
    4.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi.mq4
    5.8 KB · Views: 13

checkmail

Koilersupertrend settings

Koilersupertrend settings

Hello marcuss this is checkmail and do want some info about this indicator, means know it works mainly on atr but with default setting on which timeframes, also different settings parameters for other timeframes.

Share here would be easy to use instead of testing it.:)

oxbuck

Source:

SuperTrend.mq4 Parameters
Nbr_Periods
Default = 10. Use as ATR period settings.
Multiplier
Default = 3.0. Trend line range control, if set it larger, it will check bigger trend. Switch from 1.0 to 3.0 to compare.

Logic of SuperTrend
Values
ATR = Average True Range value counting with Nbr_Periods as period.
ATR Range = Multiplier * ATR.
Medium Price = (High + Low)/2.
Main Trend Line in Up Trend (Show in Color Lime) = Medium Price - ATR Range.
Tricky Part: And the value will keep the same as the previous one if the current value from the formula is less than the previous one, but it will rise up if the value is larger.
Main Trend Line in Down Trend = Medium Price + ATR Range.
Main Trend Line
Conditions
Up Trend: Current close price is larger than the "Main Trend Line in Up Trend"
Down Trend: Current close price is less than the "Main Trend Line in Down Trend"

Kolier Improvement
Same logic, improvement implementation in code, can draw full chart and less resource consume.
Extended. TrendMode=0 means original logic for trend line. TrendMode=1 means new logic for trend line.
can you put an alert on this at any point the colors become even (i.e. when down and up trend are the same, i.e. display the same price data)?

oxbuck

I need alert on this Kolier Supertrend Indicator please!

I need alert on this Kolier Supertrend Indicator please!

Can someone please add an alert to this indicator as I am going out of town and will need it on my laptop... please add alert at point where colors are even, i.e. up trend and down trend are same price data. Thank you so much! :):):)

asim.iqbal

Can someone please add an alert to this indicator as I am going out of town and will need it on my laptop... please add alert at point where colors are even, i.e. up trend and down trend are same price data. Thank you so much! :):):)

Hi! Dear,
It will sh:)w you Arr;)ws Up and D:Dwn sides.

Attachments

• Trend Direction Indicator.ex4
    6.7 KB · Views: 7

oxbuck

Thanks but I need an alert for Koiler Supertrend

Thanks but I need an alert for Koiler Supertrend

thanks for arrows but i need an alert in mt4 format, not ex4 only

oxbuck

asim post

asim post

what i need is alert (in your case arrows) on the bar PRECEDING the up/down trend change, in other words, when the up/down trend show the SAME price data (which would be one bar PRECEDING your arrows). I want to be alerted one bar BEFORE the actual change takes place. Thanks

stovedude

I'm afraid the alert will be 2 bars after where you want it. It's impossible to know before the change, and the up/down trend values are actually changed to the same on the next bar following the change. This is the best we can do:

Attachments

• Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi_Alerts.mq4
    8.7 KB · Views: 10

Aurix Exchange