KorHarmonics v 6.7.13

H

hankt80

Hi

It is nice indi but....you need additional indi to confirm the entries as they arent rock solid, I had bearish crab today earlier on AU than 2h later when I restarted PC the pattern was gone.

I will use Momentum (60) and standard Commodity Channel Index (60) to confirm entries otherwise its very hard to trade with only Harmonic patterns.

I just found this indi today and I think its better than Elemental Trader indi cos it can identify a lot of patterns also it shows you emerging patterns, alert option, added fibo lvls, its very advanced tool I would say while ET indi only identify 4 patterns, no alert nothing really. Anyway I will start trading it on Monday and I heard its really good. Btw I got it from

Regards
HankT

H

hankt80

Thanks for sharing, however it crashed my mt4. Says critical error. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks,

Mike
Hi

It works fine on FinFX MT4, I only use this broker atm cos my FXDD MT4 totally crashed from some indi so I have to reinstall it 2morrow.

The problem you having is most likely 'cos the broker may not be compatible with the indi, sounds a bit funny but I had it before with my MT4's they totally crashed, froze I had to reinstall them few times before they were working again, the indi definately works, try another broker, FinFX is ok, for demo u can choose any broker really.

Regards
HankT

maddogs

Is anyone else having problems downloading stuff from here since the site rebuild. I have clicked on the attached files several times from different computers and just get a totally blank screen?

H

hankt80

Yup same here only blank screen, looks like the data is gone, MJ aparently changed the server, I dont know much about servers but old links dont work since than.

dagreek

Is anyone else having problems downloading stuff from here since the site rebuild. I have clicked on the attached files several times from different computers and just get a totally blank screen?

i also have this problem i dont no why it gets a blank screen when i try to d/load
I also found that i cant upload files as zip files like before,
i hope they can fix this :confused:

H

hankt80

Yea not possible to dwnl or upload anything to this forum, you can only insert links like megaupload ect, lets wait for fix.

morteza66

download KorHarmonics_v6.7.13.ex4

download KorHarmonics_v6.7.13.ex4

hi

you can download form below link

copy and paste in new tab

Enjoy it

damindor

I want to bring attention to this indicator to people unaware of it.

What i like about it is the really good risk/reward ratio you can get on small timeframes like the 5m frame.

Here is an examply of a trade i caught.The arrow is when the pattern was spotted using the indicaots.I used the red zones as profit target

You can easiy get a risk/reward ratio of 1/2 or better.

Attachments

damindor

SO i found these results on a facebook page.I don;t know how reliable it is but considering that it is a free system there is no real motive for posting fake results.

have a look

damindor

Here is another example.WHat amazes me from these completed patterns is how easy and sharp price is going into the direction of your trade.Once a pattern is spotted price will move like 2 pips against you.It is really amazing it goes without saying the red zones would have been a good profit target

Attachments

Tzepesh70reX

Could somebody post a few suggestion about how to use Korharmonics? Wich timeframe, something about settings, wich pairs? And any other advice... Thankyou!

damindor

Could somebody post a few suggestion about how to use Korharmonics? Wich timeframe, something about settings, wich pairs? And any other advice... Thankyou!
well I tested it a bit and it did not go well.But if you want more info visit trading aresenal.com