KorHarmonics v 6.7.13

kor4x

yes, after 2015 new public version will be available.
any new updates on it are published on our forum:
feel free to suggest improvements.

...but i can also suggest you check info about AMP:

I want to bring attention to this indicator to people unaware of it.

What i like about it is the really good risk/reward ratio you can get on small timeframes like the 5m frame.

Here is an examply of a trade i caught.The arrow is when the pattern was spotted using the indicaots.I used the red zones as profit target

You can easiy get a risk/reward ratio of 1/2 or better.
Hey Damindor, what is the indicator that produced the suggested TP (red Lines), or did you draw them yourself?

kor4x

I'm using the amp monitor trial and notice there's a lot of fail trades why is that so?
because it's reality. Many harmonic patterns fail, especially ones that you got found without any confirmations applied (like in trial ampmonitor).
Anyway, with harmonics your SL comparing to TP is very small, so although many failed patterns harmonic trading still should result in your account $ increase.

SvenStp

Hi kor4x. One question for you. I have been thinking about narrowing down failed patterns on the chart. So i tought to adjust the indicator not to have 10% deviation. In order to do that i have changed dextmaxdeviation, dextfibodeviation.. all to dextmaxtriangledeviation to 0.01 value (1% ?). In essence im trying to get only "perfect" patterns. I know that that way i will get much less signals/patterns, and that the 10% deviation is also usefull becose of the slightly different charts from broker to broker, but still.. What are your toughts on this and have i changed those settings mentioned above ok? Should i change all those settings in order to get only perfect patterns or should i change only dextmaxdeviation and is 0.01 valid value for korharmonics?
Im also interested on your toughts on this approach in general.

Sry for bad english and thx in advance.

orko_555

Here is another example.WHat amazes me from these completed patterns is how easy and sharp price is going into the direction of your trade.Once a pattern is spotted price will move like 2 pips against you.It is really amazing it goes without saying the red zones would have been a good profit target
What indicator do you use to have these green and red areas?

kor4x

@SvenStp: hi mate, you right, to get less patterns in korHarmonics you can play with deviation params, and also by setting params like: bextIdealGartleyOnly to true (there are for other patterns as well).
In AMP indicator we removed the delta element completely, so each pattern is defined precisely, but we have a feature of variants that allow specifying several relationship groups for each pattern.

Ummo

Hi Kor4x, this indi Korharmonics dont work with customized timeframes at MT4?, timeframes made by periodconverter.ex4? give me a error when a try. Thanks.

Raivo Kaasen

AUSUSD Gartley with AB=CD and One2One

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

05rahul

dear sir salute you.

dear sir salute you.

Hi

Here is KorHarmonics v 6.7.13, it is valid till 2015.

I use it with default settings and it works pretty good :rolleyes:

Regards
HankT

Dear sir
i salute you bcoz i never ever see this type of indicator in my past which never fails and which gives 110% accurency......thank u so much

Sixer

Forex Trader
05rahul,

if you want to get more infos, take a look it this thread:

Sixer

kor4x

here you will find all the code, ex4, info, manuals, download info regarding the latest version of korHarmonics indicator ->

kor4x

:D :D :D , rahul, you may want to read this thread regarding REPAINTING in the MT4 indicators ->
This explains also, why and what type of repaint is good.