Aurix Exchange

korHarmonics

molor

Does someone have educated version of korHarmonics? This version has time expiration.It has expired on February 28th.

leprechan

Does someone have educated version of korHarmonics? This version has time expiration.It has expired on February 28th.

This is the newest version. You can download it here:

FXpatriot

it is still giving TA on the Chart . Please Advise

Hi, what does TA mean (not working I presume?)

I'll like to try this indicator, any advise or specific version to use ?

I've just installed the version posted by lerxst (that seems to work :) ), what about Pavel's ?

thank you very much !

FXpatriot

as a trial version you use?
that patterns are there?
only Butterfly

joy22

I don't know if it"s the trial period (i got a little bomb and the TA on the right of the screen)
Does That means it's a trial version ?

I'm using the version of this post (posted by lerxst)

-I got various patterns one2one,butterfly,crab gartley etc..

++

FXpatriot

No, i got all the patterns one2one,butterfly,crab,5-0 etc...

I don't know if it's trial or not, i'm using the file of this topic :)

FXPatriot

yano125

version 6.7.13 is already out.

kor4x the author of this indicator gives out the .ex4 files only as he continues to develop it further to be BETTER. each version has a time limited use and this is regularly updated on his site.

Still each updated version is FREE.

kor4x

latest versions are available here (it's free as always) -->
but you rather should take a look at AMP indicator, the harmonic traders future :) -->

kor4x

fyi:
finally someone put an effort to describe the trading rules in his harmonic trading strategy ->

at the end what counts is not to find a pattern, but to know what to do when: a.this pattern appears and b.when price goes SL direction or TP direction.

kor4x

i will answer your questions here, the better and simpler:
AMP indicator is presented here:
You must be registered for see medias
AMPmonitor is described here:
now there is also AMPmonitor available on iPhone:

Repaint !!!

im a bit irritated everytime i see a comment like this. been trading for about 3+ years now, and been testing every system and indicator i can get my hands on, i can tell you that there're 99.9999% of indicators out there are repainters. the key to successful trading is not having a 'not-repainting' indies. it is MM and your ability to read the price action. yes, you're read that right. the ONLY thing that is not repainting is Pure Price Action.

mtuppers

im a bit irritated everytime i see a comment like this. been trading for about 3+ years now, and been testing every system and indicator i can get my hands on, i can tell you that there're 99.9999% of indicators out there are repainters. the key to successful trading is not having a 'not-repainting' indies. it is MM and your ability to read the price action. yes, you're read that right. the ONLY thing that is not repainting is Pure Price Action.

if that is case then what indicator you need is just MA... but indicators well help you do to trades.

Aurix Exchange