one to one coaching

(Req) Laser Reversal Indicator

DaveZ4X

Hello,
Does anyone have this indicator to share? Or share your opinion of it. I did a search here and I did not find it referenced yet. Website link below.
Have a great day,
Dave

Never really heard of it, and I bet that is not the name of the system. It is a description at best.

Peachy

daveM

I had a look at the page and the diagrams are great handpicked illustrations. I would hate to see what that thing would do in chop.

A trend reversal is confirmed when there is a lower high after an uptrend and they are easily spotted using some stochastics such as 5,3,3 9,3,3 and 34,10 5.

Put those on a chart and look at a few reversals and you will see how it works.

Picking tops and bottoms is risky unless you are using a multi time frame charting approach.

Much better and more profitable looking for retraces

Just my opinion.

daveM

Hello,
Does anyone have this indicator to share? Or share your opinion of it. I did a search here and I did not find it referenced yet. Website link below.
Have a great day,
Dave

Last edited:

watsone

If you look at the Premium Package they are offering for an extra $5.00 it includes a mind boggling 39 templates as copied off their website below

'BIG BONUS: "Total Currency Trader" - Most comprehensive FX trading course you've seen.

(Over 150 training videos, and 35 hours of teaching. Complete with 39 Metatrader strategy templates.)
$39.95 (one-time payment)'

I wonder why you need any other system if Laser Reversal Indicator performs as claimed,if it does i would expect cost of indicator to be least ten times higher if not more

Last edited:

osaze

I only have access to the indicator. The videos and teachings, I don't have them now.

cxzscr

I only have access to the indicator. The videos and teachings, I don't have them now.
Hello, is it possible to upload files directly to the site?
I can not open 4shared website to download
Thank you, best wishes

Steve001

Anybody using this indicator? It looks pretty good if it doesn't repaint. Does it repaint?

I tried using strategy tester to check if it repaints, but it does not draw anything with strategy tester.

Thanks.

Anybody using this indicator? It looks pretty good if it doesn't repaint. Does it repaint?

I tried using strategy tester to check if it repaints, but it does not draw anything with strategy tester.

Thanks.
It's pure garbage. I have used it previously and I removed it from my chart due to inaccuracies.

one to one coaching