one to one coaching

(Share) LEGIT Binary Options PRO Indicator

kennisiu

You know what it's not lock lol... I just realize that hahah, if anyone can add more filter to make the signal better please share the strategies here...

crodzilla

You know what it's not lock lol... I just realize that hahah, if anyone can add more filter to make the signal better please share the strategies here...
It is locked. MQL5 Market will make sure your MT4 is logged into the market and authorize the indicator for use, if you have bought it.

You can move the indicator out of the Market directory and into the regular indicator directory and it will still work.

You can move the indicator to a different MT4. As long as it is logged in to the market, it will still work on a different MT4.

Carl

kennisiu

I'm not referring to the pipfinite indicator, but the "Trades History" tab. I've never seen this feature in MT4.
ohhh it's autotrades, so everytime there's a signal on pipfinite indicator, it would automaticly take the trades for me, the software call mt2iq.

livepips

yes, is that the latest high tech platfom MT2???!!!! I have yet to come across it. Something new i learn everyday from this awesome forum.

kennisiu

Still testing indicator, and here are for today results, @livepips I use IQ Option, and have no problem with withdrawing as long as you use your real legal name and verified your account, and also don't accept any bonuses..
You must be registered for see images attach

forexfly

Still testing indicator, and here are for today results, @livepips I use IQ Option, and have no problem with withdrawing as long as you use your real legal name and verified your account, and also don't accept any bonuses..
You must be registered for see images attach
Can you share the indicator?

one to one coaching