one to one coaching

(Share) LEGIT Binary Options PRO Indicator

livepips

Still testing indicator, and here are for today results, @livepips I use IQ Option, and have no problem with withdrawing as long as you use your real legal name and verified your account, and also don't accept any bonuses..
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi kennisiu,

from your screenshot, MT2 trading platform is under IQ Option? or is that a separate platform altogether? the results seems good.

livepips

and kennisiu, do you have to trade manuallly? seems to have quite a number of pairs you have to monitor per minute.

chris1477

Guys, before we make this thread unnecessarily popular for an average indicator, we need to acknowledge a few things:

1) The developers clearly state that the indicator delivers 55%-60% winrate. A friend of mine who used strategy tester found a 67% winrate. The winrate is obviously not the best in the market. This also depends on the period being tested as the figure can go a bit higher or even lower.
2) It is also possible to have 3-5 losing streaks on one currency pair (as stated by the developers and my friend who have used it). We are working to see if we can add filters for better % winrate. So far NO LUCK!
3) Some free indicators can give just about the same %winrate. I am currently testing one at the moment. i will update you guys later if its worthy.

PS: I highly doubt it can be cracked as i have spoken to a few people and they said its almost impossible.

forexfly

I already did, but it's lock so if there's anyone that knows how to unlock it...
Yes. If the info works only with your account, maybe you can share your account login and password so that we could use indi. Then you will open another account

livepips

Yes. If the info works only with your account, maybe you can share your account login and password so that we could use indi. Then you will open another account
forexfly, if its you with the indicator, Would you share your own account login and password so that we can use and then you open another account?

akuss

Guys, before we make this thread unnecessarily popular for an average indicator, we need to acknowledge a few things:

1) The developers clearly state that the indicator delivers 55%-60% winrate. A friend of mine who used strategy tester found a 67% winrate. The winrate is obviously not the best in the market. This also depends on the period being tested as the figure can go a bit higher or even lower.
2) It is also possible to have 3-5 losing streaks on one currency pair (as stated by the developers and my friend who have used it). We are working to see if we can add filters for better % winrate. So far NO LUCK!
3) Some free indicators can give just about the same %winrate. I am currently testing one at the moment. i will update you guys later if its worthy.

PS: I highly doubt it can be cracked as i have spoken to a few people and they said its almost impossible.
Hi,
I am looking for na indicator that gives a 55-60%winrate for many months
If you have something like that could you please share with us?
Ps: Waiting for your results with the new indicator.

mjjam

Hi,
I am looking for na indicator that gives a 55-60%winrate for many months
If you have something like that could you please share with us?
Ps: Waiting for your results with the new indicator.
looks like the pipfinite binary options is the only one that does this with correct statistics

mjjam

Still testing indicator, and here are for today results, @livepips I use IQ Option, and have no problem with withdrawing as long as you use your real legal name and verified your account, and also don't accept any bonuses..
VERY GOOD!

akuss

Check one of the indicators from Metatrader Guru mladen: The half-trend indicator

You will find more of his work here:

Sixer
I'm sorry Sixer, I tried.
The results is on the picture attached.
I really appreciate mladen's work, but until now, I never found a single indicator made by him wich gives +60% signals.

Attachments

vita1fx

Forex Trader
I'm sorry Sixer, I tried.
The results is on the picture attached.
I really appreciate mladen's work, but until now, I never found a single indicator made by him wich gives +60% signals.
because all his work is not for binary options.

If you want 60%, you need to find a system that has statistics that shows 60%.
Like the pipfinite binary options pro

I see man members here successful using it. And they said it works as claimed.

vita1fx

Forex Trader

This is even good! If you can only have 5 max loosing streak.
The you will be UNBEATABLE if you apply martingale!

Making this system better

Start with 10$ per trade
1-10
2-20
3-40
4-80
5-160
_________
Total max loss of only 310$
We can start with a 500$ Balance on trading account

Win 8$ per trade regardless of any outcome

At least 15 successful baskets/trades per day, we earn at least 120$ per day on a 500$ account!
That is pretty good!!!!!!!!!!! (25% PER DAY)

I WANT TO BUY IT BUY MQL5 HAS NO PAYPAL!!!!!!!

Whoever design mt2 software is a genius. Anyway, I just tested/run asctrend indicator for 4.5 hours and these are the results.

Note: Start counting from trade no. 326 onwards (when I finally figure out the settings).

Martingale is involved. Teeters on the brink of death as it goes to step 7. Martingale only occurs for the same affected pair. I read from mt2trading.com documentation that you can bunch several pairs in a group so a different pair can activate Martingale but I can't seem to find the option.

Auto-connector settings:

Indicator is in attachment.

I have some more indicators to test and will post results. Please ask minimum questions, thanks.

Attachments

I'm concerned that any of the binary brokers may detect "high-frequency trading" and thus suspend your 'live' account or prevent withdrawals of your earnings. Is anyone sure this won't happen?

joe0074

I'm concerned that any of the binary brokers may detect "high-frequency trading" and thus suspend your 'live' account or prevent withdrawals of your earnings. Is anyone sure this won't happen?
It is not gonna happen if you use Dukascopy broker.

akuss

Whoever design mt2 software is a genius. Anyway, I just tested/run asctrend indicator for 4.5 hours and these are the results.

Note: Start counting from trade no. 326 onwards (when I finally figure out the settings).

Martingale is involved. Teeters on the brink of death as it goes to step 7. Martingale only occurs for the same affected pair. I read from mt2trading.com documentation that you can bunch several pairs in a group so a different pair can activate Martingale but I can't seem to find the option.

Auto-connector settings:

Indicator is in attachment.

I have some more indicators to test and will post results. Please ask minimum questions, thanks.
Results seems nice.
Be careful using martingale with 50% indicators, I was testing a 50% winrate indicator with 9 martingales (demo account).
I stood winner for a couple of weeks than BOOM, The indicator gaves me 10 loss in a row.
Besides, like you said, for use this strategy you need to keep a considerable balance in your broker.

kennisiu

Copy my signals through mt2 KenniSignalV3, this indicator works almost 100% with 3 steps martingale on the next signal, you can have your balance as low as $100 to start, trading $1 with 2.3% each step to 3 martingale, and expected to earn 10% each day...

Attachments

hbrad1977

Copy my signals through mt2 KenniSignalV3, this indicator works almost 100% with 3 steps martingale on the next signal, you can have your balance as low as $100 to start, trading $1 with 2.3% each step to 3 martingale, and expected to earn 10% each day...
What broker do you use? Any broker that takes US customers?

Indicator tested: half-trend nrp (from post #55)
Duration: 5 hrs 50 mins
Martingale: Up to step 6
Remarks: For 'safer' trading approach, set "limit of open trades per pair" to 1 in main program and "Martingale: on next signal" in auto-connector indicator.

Vladx

We need a higher winrate like pipfinite Binary options pro
Half trend too little signals and not optimal for binary options

Test demo of pipfinite Binary options pro, gives lots of signals and profit.
Can easily triple(X3) the profits of halftrend

look at kennisiu performance. Its good

kennisiu

you guys can copy my signal through mt2trading platform "KenniSignalV3"

bun423ijk

Wow
I would really love to be able to use that MT2 connector to turn most of the indicators on the MT4 platform into automatic trades just for the MT4 platform itself . No more going through the trouble of having someone to code an EA for each indicator. If there was one upgrade I wish the MT4 platform could get it would be ---- Instant automatic trades for all indicators or at least most of them , That would be so great .

one to one coaching