one to one coaching

(Share) LEGIT Binary Options PRO Indicator

bun423ijk

I just sent a email to the support team over at MT2Trading about what I stated above and they responded literally 1 minute after I sent the email .
They have just informed me that they have people that are working on that very thing as I speak , So ------ I'am keeping my fingers crossed that they can make it work .

Indicator tested: UltimateProScalper
Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
Martingale: Up to step 5
Remarks: Indicator does not work on IntraBar. Set it to work on NewBar. I had tested several NewBar indicators that just couldn't make it. There will be round 2 testing for this.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

chris1477

Indicator tested: UltimateProScalper
Martingale: Up to step 5
Remarks: Indicator does not work on IntraBar. Set it to work on NewBar. I had tested several NewBar indicators that just couldn't make it. There will be round 2 testing for this.

Personally, i find any martingale beyond step 3 to be counter-productive in the long run. If for any reason the 5th step fails, you will lose all previous profit (sometimes including part of your starting balance) and your emotions will kick in to recover or revenge-trade.

akuss

Personally, i find any martingale beyond step 3 to be counter-productive in the long run. If for any reason the 5th step fails, you will lose all previous profit (sometimes including part of your starting balance) and your emotions will kick in to recover or revenge-trade.
Totally agree with you chris1477.
In this case, the indicator above is having 47.92% winrate. This indicator someday will give 10-12 losses in a row.

hbrad1977

But were they just taking every single signal? Or were the rules followed? (ie the actual win rate must be higher than the min win rate--that is supposed to be checked before taking any signal)

hbrad1977

And also, aIthough I could be wrong, but it seems like they are taking the next candle when the the directions clearly state that the signal is same candle expiry. All I'm saying is it doesn't seem fair to make a decision about an indicator when the rules of it are not being followed?

And also, aIthough I could be wrong, but it seems like they are taking the next candle when the the directions clearly state that the signal is same candle expiry. All I'm saying is it doesn't seem fair to make a decision about an indicator when the rules of it are not being followed?
I set to "on next signal" instead of "on next expiry". It's a subjective matter of how you feel about reliability.

Totally agree with you chris1477.
In this case, the indicator above is having 47.92% winrate. This indicator someday will give 10-12 losses in a row.
The only %winrate that matters accurately is the %winrate on first trade, but you would need to manually calculate it. A good winrate on first trade is pivotal to whether you can afford to switch off Martingale. 47.92% is not a reliable number and neither is 90% as long as 1 Martingale sequence goes to step 8.

Vladx

works good on MT5. Using other timeframes like M3,M4,M12 etc

Indicator tested: at_ZDn 3_arrows
Martingale: Up to step 6
Remarks: I had thought that should I run MT2Trading 'live', I would limit to a profit target of $200 in a day to reduce risk of capital blowout. at_ZDn 3_arrows has been tested for the past 2 days. Indicator settings are default. As usual, set MT2Trading to 1 active order per pair.

Attachments

vita1fx

Forex Trader
Indicator tested: at_ZDn 3_arrows
Martingale: Up to step 6
Remarks: I had thought that should I run MT2Trading 'live', I would limit to a profit target of $200 in a day to reduce risk of capital blowout. at_ZDn 3_arrows has been tested for the past 2 days. Indicator settings are default. As usual, set MT2Trading to 1 active order per pair.

can you test pipfinite binary options pro or share it?

chris1477

Signals From Today, since it's better to trade above the mim winning rates, this indicator is for manual trading only..
I ran a quick check on my EUR/USD and noticed a shocking difference. Find below my chart and compare it with yours. I have a suspicious OTM signal (circled in white) and one of my ITM signal is missing(white question mark).

Attachments

Vladx

I ran a quick check on my EUR/USD and noticed a shocking difference. Find below my chart and compare it with yours. I have a suspicious OTM signal (circled in white) and one of my ITM signal is missing(white question mark).
its because your brokers have different price feeds. This is a common thing to see.

If you compare the bars of 2 different brokers (compare the High, Low, CLose and Open) it is different.
That is why its is commone to see diff. readings from indicators.

Try loading your indicator on 2 different brokers, you will see differences. Compare the signal different on that broker then check the bar. You will see why.

Thats why i only use a reliable broker and real account.. Demo account most of the time is delayed feeds. When i copy trades to webtrader, i copy from real account signals

one to one coaching