one to one coaching

(Share) LEGIT Binary Options PRO Indicator

chris1477

List of my trades from today eding with $277 profit
You must be registered for see images attach
Instead of just showing off, you could discuss a profitable strategy or share a good indicator to benefit struggling traders on this platform. That will be a better use of your time! Trust me, most of us have trade history that look even more beautiful than yours but we don't post them here because there is really no point.

Antonish

Instead of just showing off, you could discuss a profitable strategy or share a good indicator to benefit struggling traders on this platform. That will be a better use of your time! Trust me, most of us have trade history that look even more beautiful than yours but we don't post them here because there is really no point.
are you following this thread? everybody including kenni already sharing the indicator and what program. He is keep updating the result from what he use from first.

marcosmystock

Indicator tested: at_ZDn 3_arrows
Duration: 2 hrs 30 mins
Martingale: Up to step 6
Remarks: I had thought that should I run MT2Trading 'live', I would limit to a profit target of $200 in a day to reduce risk of capital blowout. at_ZDn 3_arrows has been tested for the past 2 days. Indicator settings are default. As usual, set MT2Trading to 1 active order per pair.

2h:30 ??? its really ?

kennisiu

PipFinite Binary Options Pro with different setting less signal but more effective....
inbox me for more info....

chris1477

Guys, No need to inbox anybody! Just change "signal period" to 21. You will get better winrate than Kennisiu.
Thank me later...

one to one coaching