one to one coaching

Leo Trader PRO

vit007

Leo Trader PRO team are the first ones, EVER, to design complex Neural Networks that are TRAINED every single day and, before signalling trades, adapt to CURRENT market conditions.
In other words?Leo Trader PRO nets have been developed to take a combination of what IS happening today PLUS what HAS happened in the past into account and establish a real overview of price behaviour, market trend, and inter-market relation. That is why Leo Trader Pro achieves over 100% per month on complete autopilot as verified by ANYONE logging into Leo Trader PRO?s account with the public investor password that will be given out!

Its just came out for sale in mid December

here some review here

vit

sliffy

they don't sell the standalone ea just a trade copier... find attached
is it possible to educate and use the signal?

stovedude

We've looked at this before, and there are 218 trillion code combinations to try, so I think they have us on this one...

dugsey

LeoTrader Pro

LeoTrader Pro

Leo Trader PRO team are the first ones, EVER, to design complex Neural Networks that are TRAINED every single day and, before signalling trades, adapt to CURRENT market conditions.
In other words?Leo Trader PRO nets have been developed to take a combination of what IS happening today PLUS what HAS happened in the past into account and establish a real overview of price behaviour, market trend, and inter-market relation. That is why Leo Trader Pro achieves over 100% per month on complete autopilot as verified by ANYONE logging into Leo Trader PRO?s account with the public investor password that will be given out!

Its just came out for sale in mid December

here some review here

vit
Yes thats all well and good, but it does NOT make 100% per month as I have proved on test. also some of the draw downs are large and last for days. I cannot get the authors to reply as to their promise to keep their server ruuning after the end of the warranty period. I have a nasty suspicon that when they can not sell any more they will disappear. Can't prove it, but no answer makes me suspicous ! Any way its the usual buyer beware. I have had my money back. I'm not saying its no good at all. just that you should be aware that you are totally reliant on the authors for all trades, IE You must trust them !

one to one coaching